"far3" <far3@optonline.net> wrote in message
news:%MGYd.2022$0B2.1837@fe10.lga...
> heyb when do you all think the demo of bf2 will come out??? on a few
> sites it says that roumor has it April 10th 2005. =p

http://bf2.org/?section=news_comments&nid=87&PHPSESSID=542fbee6b3ae4467bca41c62cd1b26f9

Kind of a wierd post tho, posted on 7th March, saying 85 days til the demo,
but saying its April 10th, I make that 28 days?

I wouldnt hold hopes up personally, but hell yeah, would be brilliant if
they did, I think if they do, April 10th is going to see a MASSIVE internet
surge lol!

Malcolm

Me, Myself wrote:
> "far3" <far3@optonline.net> wrote in message
>
>>heyb when do you all think the demo of bf2 will come out??? on a few
>>sites it says that roumor has it April 10th 2005. =p
>>

> http://bf2.org/?section=news_comments&nid=87&PHPSESSID=542fbee6b3ae4467bca41c62cd1b26f9
>

> Kind of a wierd post tho, posted on 7th March, saying 85 days til the demo,
> but saying its April 10th, I make that 28 days?
>
> I wouldnt hold hopes up personally, but hell yeah, would be brilliant if
> they did, I think if they do, April 10th is going to see a MASSIVE internet
> surge lol!

as long as they do a torrent of the demo,
that will ease the bandwidth.
regards malcolm

"far3" <far3@optonline.net> wrote in message
> heyb when do you all think the demo of bf2 will come out??? on a few sites
> it says that roumor has it April 10th 2005. =p

I'm pretty sure it won't be 10th April.

Why? That's a Sunday, and they usually release stuff on a Friday.

L.