LG serial connector quality?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
August 14, 2005 11:53:47 AM

I'm considering getting an LG A7110 phone to use its EDGE capability
and will tether it with a serial cable.

I've had good experience with Samsung's serial connector, but bad luck
with Motorola's, Nokia's, and Ericsson's (the connector isn't secure
enough & bumps lose and/or gets dirty & flakey.)

I'd appreciate hearing your experience with the quality of LG's serial
connector.

Dave
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 11:05:56 AM

In <1124031227.945255.284670@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> on 14 Aug 2005
07:53:47 -0700, dmartin@newarts.com wrote:

>I'm considering getting an LG A7110 phone to use its EDGE capability
>and will tether it with a serial cable.
>
>I've had good experience with Samsung's serial connector, but bad luck
>with Motorola's, Nokia's, and Ericsson's (the connector isn't secure
>enough & bumps lose and/or gets dirty & flakey.)
>
>I'd appreciate hearing your experience with the quality of LG's serial
>connector.

Better idea: Bluetooth.