LG serial connector quality?

I'm considering getting an LG A7110 phone to use its EDGE capability
and will tether it with a serial cable.

I've had good experience with Samsung's serial connector, but bad luck
with Motorola's, Nokia's, and Ericsson's (the connector isn't secure
enough & bumps lose and/or gets dirty & flakey.)

I'd appreciate hearing your experience with the quality of LG's serial
connector.

Dave
1 answer Last reply
More about serial connector quality

    In <1124031227.945255.284670@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> on 14 Aug 2005
    07:53:47 -0700, dmartin@newarts.com wrote:

    >I'm considering getting an LG A7110 phone to use its EDGE capability
    >and will tether it with a serial cable.
    >
    >I've had good experience with Samsung's serial connector, but bad luck
    >with Motorola's, Nokia's, and Ericsson's (the connector isn't secure
    >enough & bumps lose and/or gets dirty & flakey.)
    >
    >I'd appreciate hearing your experience with the quality of LG's serial
    >connector.

    Better idea: Bluetooth.

Cingular LG Internet Service Providers