Sign in with
Your question

Would FX vishera 8350 and GTX 690 work perfectly?

Last response: in CPUs
November 14, 2012 6:39:41 PM

will they match precisely ?

here the techs spechs

Mobo : Asus Crosshair V Formula z

proc : AMD FX Vishera 8350

Graphics : Asus Gtx 690

RAM : Standart 1333 RAM 32 gb

hdd : WD Caviar black 1 tb

SSD : Intel 520 240gb

what will the result of 3dmark benchmark and many more.. ? tell me if you already experience it, because i believe amd fx processor will be the best if combined with high end nvidia graphics.
a b à CPUs
November 14, 2012 6:43:13 PM

Yes, they will. Why do you keep spamming?
m
l
a c 149 à CPUs
November 14, 2012 6:49:49 PM

These components will work together just fine. Performance will be excellent, overall.

Be careful to not start an AMD vs. Intel flame war... Many (and they would be correct) will tell you that even greater performance could be achieved with an i5/i7 based system. Really up to you regarding the system you want to build.

Good luck!
m
l
Related resources
a c 86 à CPUs
November 14, 2012 8:19:24 PM

the graphics card will be bottlenecked by the cpu. you will get better gaming performance with an i5 or i7.
also, what the hell are you needing 32gb ram for???????? 8gb for gaming is more than enough.
m
l
November 14, 2012 8:49:28 PM

iam2thecrowe said:
...what the hell are you needing 32gb ram for???????? 8gb for gaming is more than enough.

maybe he will ramdisk

edit: oh my bad, i just saw he has an ssd...
m
l
a c 186 à CPUs
November 14, 2012 8:54:26 PM

If it's for 3d work, there's no point of a 690.
m
l
a b à CPUs
November 14, 2012 8:57:48 PM

technoholic said:
maybe he will ramdisk

edit: oh my bad, i just saw he has an ssd...

RAM usually refers to DRAM, not SSDs.
m
l
November 14, 2012 10:08:32 PM

iam2thecrowe said:
the graphics card will be bottlenecked by the cpu. you will get better gaming performance with an i5 or i7.
also, what the hell are you needing 32gb ram for???????? 8gb for gaming is more than enough.

That processor will not bottleneck that card......
m
l
November 15, 2012 7:39:18 AM

I would put an i7 in that machine to guarantee preventing any possible bottleneck. Because that GPU is the fastest one in the market and i wouldn't take the risk. An i7 3770k will cost him like 100 bucks over the FX 8350 and maybe some bucks more for the motherboard but he will have a solid setup for ANYTHING he wants to do, production or gaming, doesn't matter. If he decides to go with AMD now and if he is disappointed later, he will have to change CPU and the motherboard at the same time, simply because a 8350 is the fastest solution for AMD right now, and this will cost him hassle and more money. There is no fanboyism here. I would not take any risk of bottleneck if i were to build a beast like this
m
l
a c 86 à CPUs
November 15, 2012 8:27:18 AM

chase3567 said:
That processor will not bottleneck that card......

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6396/the-vishera-review-a...
well if you actually read some facts, you can see clearly here, using a gtx680, the fx 8350 fares much worse than an i5/i7 ivy bridge cpu. this is a gtx690 he wants, so unless he is running 3 monitors running 3d then the cpu will be a bottleneck. an overclocked i5/i7 would be the go.
m
l
November 15, 2012 9:52:37 AM

I would even omit i5 out of that list and go directly for an i7, clean and simple, just in case
m
l
November 15, 2012 9:55:02 AM

iam2thecrowe said:
http://www.anandtech.com/show/6396/the-vishera-review-a...
well if you actually read some facts, you can see clearly here, using a gtx680, the fx 8350 fares much worse than an i5/i7 ivy bridge cpu. this is a gtx690 he wants, so unless he is running 3 monitors running 3d then the cpu will be a bottleneck. an overclocked i5/i7 would be the go.

So you link a CPU bound benchmark to say it will bottleneck and in all the benches but one it was over 60fps and god forbid the OP only wants to use it for starcraft. I stand by what I said it will not bottleneck and he will probably OC it anyways. His question wasn't about it being better than INTEL or is INTEL better. His question was will they work together perfectly and the answer is YES. Which others have already stated in this thread. You experts have already made your mind that anything AMD releases will bottleneck a high end card. Just like I was told when I had my 6100 that I would have microstrutter with my SLI setup and guess what that wasn't true either. Go put your INTEL blue crew neck on and go back to work.
m
l
November 15, 2012 10:34:32 AM

chase3567 said:
So you link a CPU bound benchmark to say it will bottleneck and in all the benches but one it was over 60fps and god forbid the OP only wants to use it for starcraft. I stand by what I said it will not bottleneck and he will probably OC it anyways. His question wasn't about it being better than INTEL or is INTEL better. His question was will they work together perfectly and the answer is YES. Which others have already stated in this thread. You experts have already made your mind that anything AMD releases will bottleneck a high end card. Just like I was told when I had my 6100 that I would have microstrutter with my SLI setup and guess what that wasn't true either. Go put your INTEL blue crew neck on and go back to work.

As much as your point is valid, the OP is not asking about a price/performance build. The debate is not about Intel or AMD, either. They serve different needs and the OP wants the optimum performance oriented solution to fit his GPU. I read his intention from his question: "what will the result of 3dmark benchmark and many more.. ?"

Here i get that He is NOT asking the best solution for a given amount of budget. Although, his clarification may be needed in this. So we answer trying to understand his needs, maybe he must put a budget limitation, or be more specific of what he wants...If he is asking for the highest possible performance in a given game, an i7 will out-perform a FX 8350 in 95% of the situations, especially in games (CPU bound or not, doesn't matter), thus giving the OP the optimum solution.
m
l
a c 149 à CPUs
November 15, 2012 10:39:26 AM

See what I mean....
m
l
November 15, 2012 11:21:14 AM

COLGeek said:
See what I mean....

Lol i love how you said don't start a flame war... then boom flame war appears...
m
l
a c 149 à CPUs
November 15, 2012 12:01:44 PM

burritobob said:
Lol i love how you said don't start a flame war... then boom flame war appears...

'Tis inevitable when some questions are posed. Sometimes, the discussions can actually be insightful. Usually, they aren't and they just become reciprocal jabs in the eyes of various members.
m
l
!