desktop icon text effects

I acciedentally made each icon's text look classic, enclosed in a box
surrounded by a color. Originally the text was white and had a shadow effect
that made it look cool. How do I go back?
1 answer Last reply
More about desktop icon text effects

    Hi,

    Checkpoints to consider:

    1) Right click on desktop >> arrange icons by >> uncheck "Lock Web items on desktop"

    2) Right click on My Computer >> Properties >> Advanced tab >> Settings under 'Performance' >> check
    "Use drop shadows for icon labels on desktop".

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "KONABRO2" <KONABRO2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I acciedentally made each icon's text look classic, enclosed in a box
    > surrounded by a color. Originally the text was white and had a shadow effect
    > that made it look cool. How do I go back?

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP