Fiddle Stitch

Honorable
Jul 2, 2012
Basically, I'm looking to build a computer from scratch. I made a thread a few days ago, but I think I put it in the wrong catagory, so it got deleted, so I am making this one, sorry if I am spamming up the forum. Before the thread got taken down, I got this suggestion from a kind-hearted sole who I cannot thank anymore. http://pcpartpicker.com/uk/p/bgsL I was very tempted to go for this build, but I just wanted a second opinion to be safe. I thank you all in advance, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Approximate Purchase Date: ASAP

Budget Range: £700-900

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming , Digital artwork (Photoshop, SAI, ect.)

Parts Not Required: Keyboard, mouse, OS/software.

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: UK based

Country of Origin: UK

Parts Preferences: None

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe - Leave the option open but not at first

Monitor Resolution: 1024x768

Additional Comments: I would like the PC to have as many USB ports as possible, and preferably one near the microphone jack for my Turtlebeach headset.

I would like the PC to be able to run games such as Skyrim, League of Legends and Guild Wars 2 at full graphics as smoothly as possible.

Skyrim recommended specs:

Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
4GB System RAM
6GB free HDD space
DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon 4890 or higher).
DirectX compatible sound card
Internet access for Steam activation

Any more questions or information required, please let me know! Thank you all in advance! c: