Run on two computers?

Hey there

Can I run my WoW account from two machines? I can't find an answer on
the blizz site...

And which folders do I need to copy to maintain plug-in compatibility?
The Interface hierarchy?

Thanks a million for any help.

Gav
3 answers Last reply
More about computers

    "Gavin Ramsay" <gav@herringbone.org> wrote:

    > Can I run my WoW account from two machines? I can't find an answer on
    > the blizz site...

    You can, but not on both the same time. AFAIK the license is per user,
    not per machine, so there are no legality problems.

    > And which folders do I need to copy to maintain plug-in compatibility?
    > The Interface hierarchy?

    World Of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\<Name of Addon>

    > Thanks a million for any help.

    Sunstrider, name's Wildcard. You can mail the money or give it
    personally, it's up to you. Nice to do business with you.

    Chris

    --
    [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (44) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (29) on DE Proudmoore [PvE]

    Gavin Ramsay wrote:
    > Can I run my WoW account from two machines? I can't find an answer on
    > the blizz site...

    Yes. Not at the same time, of course, but yes.

    > And which folders do I need to copy to maintain plug-in compatibility?
    > The Interface hierarchy?

    Yes, and also WTF/Account/(account name)/SavedVariables.lua for any
    setting up you do of your add-ons.

    Cheers!
    David...

    Gavin Ramsay <gav@herringbone.org> wrote:

    > Hey there
    >
    > Can I run my WoW account from two machines? I can't find an answer on
    > the blizz site...

    Thanks for the replies - it all worked fine. Nice to run it on a
    gruntier machine for a change as well ;) I'm not used to seeing further
    than i can shoot...

    Gavin

World Of Warcraft Computers Warcraft Compatibility Video Games