Binding mouse wheel to outside views

I want to use wheel up/down to replace F10/F11 for the outside views when
flying, but while I can pick the input in the controls screen, I can't save
it. The boxes just revert to blank. What do I need to do to make this work?

I've got an MX1000 on Win2kSP4, but I'm not using the Logitech driver or
Mouseware.

<Xns96178E2E2CC9Bscratchmonkey@216.196.97.136>,
ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com said...
> I want to use wheel up/down to replace F10/F11 for the outside views when
> flying, but while I can pick the input in the controls screen, I can't save
> it. The boxes just revert to blank. What do I need to do to make this work?
>
> I've got an MX1000 on Win2kSP4, but I'm not using the Logitech driver or
> Mouseware.

I installed mouseware and Advanced MouseWare Settings utility with my mx510 and
I was able to use all the buttons. Haven't tried what you want tho.
http://tinyurl.com/3jx32 Logitech site with some info.
--
Lansenerd
www.agbgaming.com

Try use the Wheel as a replacement to the C button (Changing camera)

Tal

"ScratchMonkey" <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in message
>I want to use wheel up/down to replace F10/F11 for the outside views when
> flying, but while I can pick the input in the controls screen, I can't
> save
> it. The boxes just revert to blank. What do I need to do to make this
> work?
>
> I've got an MX1000 on Win2kSP4, but I'm not using the Logitech driver or
> Mouseware.

Latest posts