Desktop icons

March 11, 2005 2:12:39 AM

Can anyone please tell me why the titles under my desktop have blue
backgrounds.
Regards
mark

More about : desktop icons

Anonymous
March 11, 2005 2:12:40 AM

Hi Mark,

Follow these steps to return the Icon text background to transparent.

Right click My Computer - Properties - Advanced - Performance and put
the check mark in Use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop.

You may also need to right click the Desktop - Arrange Icons By and
uncheck Lock Web Items on Desktop.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

Big mark wrote:
> Can anyone please tell me why the titles under my desktop
> have blue backgrounds.
> Regards
> mark
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 4:40:13 PM

did not work
Thanks
Mark
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 7:15:02 AM

Hi, sorry my English but i'm Portuguese :-)

I've got a problem with O.S. XP, after i formated my disk and installed the
WinXP, the icons in my desktop stay fix, i can't move them, and the
autoarrange is not selected...

Can anyone help me?

This is so Strange.... :-(

Thanks