How to Change backround image in folders?

March 11, 2005 3:15:08 AM

In certain folders of mine i wish i could put a picture in the backround
of that folder, if anyone has done this please pass along the knowledge.
for instance if you have my videos folder open and you wanted to put a
picture of your favorite movie in the backround, Thanks Stu

--
stufrowin
Anonymous

see if this software does what you want
http://www.sodabush.com/products/windowpaperxp/index.ph...

Kenny

"stufrowin" <stufrowin.1lpsdo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

> In certain folders of mine i wish i could put a picture in the backround
> of that folder, if anyone has done this please pass along the knowledge.
> for instance if you have my videos folder open and you wanted to put a
> picture of your favorite movie in the backround, Thanks Stu
>

> --
> stufrowin
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 4:38:14 AM

Go here:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_f.htm
and scroll down to:
"Folder Backgrounds - Customizing"

Keith

"stufrowin" <stufrowin.1lpsdo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message news:stufrowin.1lpsdo@pcbanter.net...

> In certain folders of mine i wish i could put a picture in the backround
> of that folder, if anyone has done this please pass along the knowledge.
> for instance if you have my videos folder open and you wanted to put a
> picture of your favorite movie in the backround, Thanks Stu
>

> --
> stufrowin
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 11:11:22 PM

Info available here to customize folder background as well:

http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User