How to Change backround image in folders?

In certain folders of mine i wish i could put a picture in the backround
of that folder, if anyone has done this please pass along the knowledge.
for instance if you have my videos folder open and you wanted to put a
picture of your favorite movie in the backround, Thanks Stu

--
stufrowin
3 answers Last reply

    see if this software does what you want
    http://www.sodabush.com/products/windowpaperxp/index.php

    Kenny

    "stufrowin" <stufrowin.1lpsdo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > In certain folders of mine i wish i could put a picture in the backround
    > of that folder, if anyone has done this please pass along the knowledge.
    > for instance if you have my videos folder open and you wanted to put a
    > picture of your favorite movie in the backround, Thanks Stu
    >

    > --
    > stufrowin

    Go here:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_f.htm
    and scroll down to:
    "Folder Backgrounds - Customizing"

    Keith

    "stufrowin" <stufrowin.1lpsdo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message news:stufrowin.1lpsdo@pcbanter.net...

    > In certain folders of mine i wish i could put a picture in the backround
    > of that folder, if anyone has done this please pass along the knowledge.
    > for instance if you have my videos folder open and you wanted to put a
    > picture of your favorite movie in the backround, Thanks Stu
    >

    > --
    > stufrowin

    Info available here to customize folder background as well:

    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User