Sign in with
Your question

Need a good keyboard and mouse under $50?

Last response: in Systems
July 6, 2012 4:41:39 PM

I've bought all my other parts aside from the monitor. I know for the price I won't get much, but I would really like to get a mouse and keyboard that is nice. I love backlit keyboards, because I play in the dark usually, since I get out of classes late. Mouse doesn't have to be spectacular, but something that will hold up.

Should I go for wired or wireless? I don't know which is better.

Also, had a question about a monitor. I found a display model Acer 23in 1080p monitor at my local Walmart, right at $100. They also had a Samsung display model 24in 1080 for $130. Should I get one of them? I never see the walmart have the monitors on, they just stick them on the shelves. Is it a good deal? And neither come with an HDMI input, is that a bad thing?

More about : good keyboard mouse

a b C Monitor
July 6, 2012 4:55:24 PM

I would get the Samsung if you are getting one of them. The only thing with getting a display monitor is that they leave them on all the time and sometimes they can get burn in if the screen is showing just one picture and not moving.
They have a lot of specials at Newegg and right now there is a monitor sale there so you might want to check it out and the keyboards at the same time.
m
l
July 6, 2012 4:58:06 PM

Do not buy a monitor with no hdmi in a few years hdmi will be all there is, my opinion :) 

m
l
July 6, 2012 5:01:47 PM

inzone said:
I would get the Samsung if you are getting one of them. The only thing with getting a display monitor is that they leave them on all the time and sometimes they can get burn in if the screen is showing just one picture and not moving.
They have a lot of specials at Newegg and right now there is a monitor sale there so you might want to check it out and the keyboards at the same time.

They never have the monitors on, they just put them on a shelf so you can see what they look like.
m
l
!