Fuji camera not sending photos on card.

When I try to download recent photos from Fuji digital camera. old
photos from two years ago show up on the fuji FinePix screen instead of
the ones that I can see on the camera. Confusing! I can see the current
ones that I want on display mode but they will not come across. Help>
Bill F.
1 answer Last reply
More about fuji camera sending photos card

    On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 21:00:46 -0400, Wm. E. Fletcher wrote:

    > When I try to download recent photos from Fuji digital camera. old
    > photos from two years ago show up on the fuji FinePix screen instead of
    > the ones that I can see on the camera. Confusing!

    Yes, things can be confusing. Such as saying that you see one
    thing on the Fuji FinePix screen and something else on the camera.
    Aren't they one and the same? Is one of those actually what you see
    on your computer's monitor? It would help if you identified the
    model of your Fuji camera. Some might have built-in memory in
    addition to a flash card. Others might have more than one flash
    card. If either is the case, you might have to make a 'source'
    selection before you're able to download what you want. Were both
    the old and the recent pictures taken with the SAME camera?

    > I can see the current ones that I want on display mode
    > but they will not come across. Help

    How are you trying to transfer the photos? From a USB port in the
    camera (or dock) or via a card reader? I assume the former, since
    cameras usually have restrictions on the folders they can store
    pictures in, and transfer from, while card readers have no such
    restrictions. Card readers are inexpensive. Do you have one?

Cameras