More WoW funkiness

Little blue and white cubes where (I guess) plants should be. I took
this screenie a while back, don't recall where though :)

http://www.users.on.net/~Doc1/Pix/FunkyWoW.jpg

--
Doc
Save the Earth, it's the only planet with beer...

    "Doc" <the.doc.is.in@REMOVETHlSgmail.com> wrote in message
    > Little blue and white cubes where (I guess) plants should be. I took this
    > screenie a while back, don't recall where though :)
    >
    > http://www.users.on.net/~Doc1/Pix/FunkyWoW.jpg
    >
    > --
    > Doc
    > Save the Earth, it's the only planet with beer...

    Looks like placeholder art to me.

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games