6230 compatible with older chargers?

Nokia 6230 is supplied with a 5.7 volt charger. All my older Nokia's came
with 3.7 volt chargers. Anyone know if I can use these older chargers with
the 6230? I've noticed the battery is still 3.7 volts!
2 answers Last reply
More about 6230 compatible older chargers

    I charge 6230b with the charger I got several years ago that came with
    my TMDA nokia phone. It seems to work just fine.

    Erik wrote:
    > Nokia 6230 is supplied with a 5.7 volt charger. All my older Nokia's came
    > with 3.7 volt chargers. Anyone know if I can use these older chargers with
    > the 6230? I've noticed the battery is still 3.7 volts!

    far as i understand, it will just charge slower ?!?!?! with older charger?

    "R.M" <usenetjunk@usenetjunk.com> wrote in message
    >I charge 6230b with the charger I got several years ago that came with my
    >TMDA nokia phone. It seems to work just fine.
    >
    > Erik wrote:
    >> Nokia 6230 is supplied with a 5.7 volt charger. All my older Nokia's came
    >> with 3.7 volt chargers. Anyone know if I can use these older chargers
    >> with
    >> the 6230? I've noticed the battery is still 3.7 volts!

Nokia Battery Compatibility