6230 compatible with older chargers?

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 13, 2004 10:33:06 PM

Nokia 6230 is supplied with a 5.7 volt charger. All my older Nokia's came
with 3.7 volt chargers. Anyone know if I can use these older chargers with
the 6230? I've noticed the battery is still 3.7 volts!
Anonymous
July 13, 2004 10:33:07 PM

I charge 6230b with the charger I got several years ago that came with
my TMDA nokia phone. It seems to work just fine.

Erik wrote:
> Nokia 6230 is supplied with a 5.7 volt charger. All my older Nokia's came
> with 3.7 volt chargers. Anyone know if I can use these older chargers with
> the 6230? I've noticed the battery is still 3.7 volts!

July 13, 2004 10:48:53 PM

far as i understand, it will just charge slower ?!?!?! with older charger?

!