Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Can i upgrade new graphic card in my laptop

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
May 14, 2012 12:32:08 AM

hi dear mates
i want to know that can i update new graphic card in my sony vaio laptop
model: fw292c1
core 2 duo 2.4
4 gb ram
512 mb ati mobility radeon hd 3650
i am big pc game lover
please help me which card is best or compatible with my system
thanks
May 14, 2012 12:49:43 AM

It is not possible to change graphics cards in laptops.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
May 14, 2012 1:22:06 AM

Well that's not entirely true. It's not possible in 99% of laptops and not practical in the remaining 1% :p 
m
0
l
a c 363 U Graphics card
a c 454 D Laptop
May 14, 2012 4:38:31 AM

Replacing the graphics card is basically impossible to do for the vast majority of laptops. That's because the graphics card is soldered into the laptop's motherboard. Only certain gaming laptops ($1,500+) may allow you to upgrade the graphics card. Sony does not sell any gaming laptops.
m
0
l
!