Warlock Macro Question

I'm a level 46 Undead Warlock. I spend most of my time soloing. I haven't
really paid much attention to using macros, but thought I'd better get my
act in gear. For the warlocks out there, what macros do you use most often
and why?

Thanks in advance!
4 answers Last reply
More about warlock macro question

    I don't really have any macro's on my warlock other than the normal
    assist one.

    I use the shard tracker mod tho, tracks healthstones, shards, SS etc.
    Pretty handy.

    Besides, warlocks need a shard to use macros, otherwise they'd be too
    powerful.

    what's the 'normal assist' one. I don't have any macros whatsoever so
    dunno what that is. My warlock just hit 21 yesterday, 1 shy of tying
    my old 'main' (that I don't play anymore)

    For instances. Just

    /assist playername

    So I'm attacking the same thing the tank / main assist is attacking.

    oh, well never grouped so haven't had the need for that. Still, I wish
    they did what EQ2 did. If you 'attack' your friend, it automatically
    goes to whatever he's attacking, and viceversa, if you 'heal' a mob,
    the heal goes to whoever the mob is attacking. Just beautiful

Warcraft Macros Games Video Games