Connection Tab in IE & Quick Launch bar

March 11, 2005 5:41:04 PM

On a Windows XP Pro PC, the Connections tab of Internet Options is not shown
up. The Toobar menu on taskbar menu is grayed out. I cannot set Quick Launch
and other settings. I checked Local Security Policy but not there. Anybody
has an idea? Thanks.
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 12:00:26 AM

Missing tabs in Internet Options Control Panel
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm#Tabs

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes