Connection Tab in IE & Quick Launch bar

On a Windows XP Pro PC, the Connections tab of Internet Options is not shown
up. The Toobar menu on taskbar menu is grayed out. I cannot set Quick Launch
and other settings. I checked Local Security Policy but not there. Anybody
has an idea? Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about connection quick launch

    Missing tabs in Internet Options Control Panel
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/IEFAQ.htm#Tabs

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:95156B93-D7C3-4A5A-B9C9-517631C91424@microsoft.com,
    Ian <Ian@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
    > On a Windows XP Pro PC, the Connections tab of Internet Options is
    > not shown up. The Toobar menu on taskbar menu is grayed out. I cannot
    > set Quick Launch and other settings. I checked Local Security Policy
    > but not there. Anybody has an idea? Thanks.

Windows XP