Motherboard and videocard compatibility

my motherboard is wmaxx h61 and my processor is intel g620,what kind of videocard do i buy?is there compatible wth the latest videocard?thanks need help please
8 answers Last reply
More about motherboard videocard compatibility
  1. cant find that mobo do you have x16 pcie slot?which psu do you have?
  2. To recommend the best video card for you, we need to know your monitor resolution, games you want to play or applications you want to run ( if not primarily gaming ).
    It will also help a lot to state your budget & what is your Power supply brand & model.
  3. Read this:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/290969-33-advice-choosing

I don't think that is the motherboard. Please check again.
  4. how do i know if my motherboard is x16?but this is pcie comptble with icore3 5 and 7 and my psu is 600w
  5. We can not help you unless you post the correct brand name & model of your motherboard. As sunnk & refillable said, the "wmaxx h61" does not identify your motherboard. If your PC is running, download CPU-Z & run it in your PC. You can get your motherboard identity from the "mainboard tab" without the need to open up your PC case.
  6. It's H61 chipset, which means it will supports any PCIe graphics card. Now four questions:

1. What is your budget?
    2. Where are you from?
    3. What will you use the computer for?
    4. What brand/model is your power supply?
  7. dopeshow2830 said:
    how do i know if my motherboard is x16?but this is pcie comptble with icore3 5 and 7 and my psu is 600w

As I told you before read this, then I will give you good answer:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/290969-33-advice-choosing

Since it's a H61 motherboard it should support at least one PCI-E x16 card.
  8. my motherboard is emaxx IH61LE-icafe and my power supply is powerlogic ATX-600-w,do i nedd to replace my power supply?
    thanks a lot guys
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Compatibility Motherboards Processors Graphics