Which is better? The SAPPHIRE Radeon 6570 or the XFX HD 667X-ZWF4 Radeon HD 6670

Hello, I am building my first gaming pc. I am going to be playing battlefield 3 and the new games to come on at least medium-high settings. Which one would do it better? The specs of the one I am building are: Intel Core i5 2.9GHz 8 GB of RAM 1 TB HDD Biostar TZ77B LGA 1155 ATX Intel Motherboard I dont know if the XFX Radeon HD is better than the SAPPHIRE Radeon because the SAPPHIRE has 2 Gb of GPU RAM but it is DDR3. The XFX Radeon HD has only 1 GB but it is DDR5. HELP me!!!!!!!
3 answers Last reply
More about which better sapphire radeon 6570 667x zwf4 radeon 6670
  1. SealedKnave13 said:
    Hello, I am building my first gaming pc. I am going to be playing battlefield 3 and the new games to come on at least medium-high settings. Which one would do it better? The specs of the one I am building are: Intel Core i5 2.9GHz 8 GB of RAM 1 TB HDD Biostar TZ77B LGA 1155 ATX Intel Motherboard I dont know if the XFX Radeon HD is better than the SAPPHIRE Radeon because the SAPPHIRE has 2 Gb of GPU RAM but it is DDR3. The XFX Radeon HD has only 1 GB but it is DDR5. HELP me!!!!!!!

Intel Core i5 2.9GHz, 8 GB of RAM, 1 TB HDD, Biostar TZ77B LGA 1155 ATX Intel Motherboard. Sorry if you got confused, I forgot to seperate the specs.
  2. Double post. The 6670 is much better. The 6570 sucks and will not use the 2GB VRAM fully. Go get the 6670 now.
  3. If you can find a Geforce 640 GT go for it. It consumes the same power as the 6670 but more powerful. MSI N640GT-MD2GD3/OC Graphics card - 2 GB - DDR3 SDRAM would be the better choice.

this is a very good place to compare all graphic cards' chips made by by invidia and AMD: http://www.hwcompare.com/
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards HD Sapphire Radeon Graphics