Sign in with
Your question

Can My computer run Counter strike source?

Last response: in CPUs
November 16, 2012 7:19:33 PM

MY QUESTION IS WILL MY PROCESSOR WOULD BE ABLE TO MATCH WITH COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE REQUIREMENT?
Ram:1GB
CPU:CPU:Intel(R)Pentium(R)Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHz
GPU:NOT YET BOUGHT SUGGEST ME ONE BUDGET IS US DOLLAR $50
----------------------
If my cpu doesnt match with css game specs then suggest me a cheaper and a good cpu/Processor :ange: 
a b à CPUs
November 16, 2012 7:28:48 PM

adnanzx said:
MY QUESTION IS WILL MY PROCESSOR WOULD BE ABLE TO MATCH WITH COUNTER STRIKE SOURCE REQUIREMENT?
----------------------
If my cpu doesnt match with css game specs then suggest me a cheaper and a good cpu/Processor :ange: 

Yes the CPU will do the trick

For 50$ you are limited to the lowest of the lows... aka Radeon 5450 or 6450.

Spend 15$ extra and get at the very minimum a Radeon 6570
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

There is a great difference between a 6450 Usually for office productivity, people who want dual screens a 5570 or 6570 (capable of playing games fairly well on lowered details and a 6670 that is impressively capable for the price

I recommend going for the 6670. It is the best budget videocard around.

Edit... I failed to notice.
As posted above, you need at least an extra gig of ram. You can get away with 1gig if running XP but a good 2 to 4 gigs is strongly recommended these days.

I would guess you have a brand name pc. If so, feel free to post the model so I or someone else can look up the compatible ram moduels.
Some brands like Dell are Di**s and release computers that support only specific ram.
The trick is to go to kingston.com and verify what ram is made for that specific machine.
If it's a noname pc, google cpuz, download, install and let us know what mainboard you have so we can tell if it's ddr2 or ddr3 ram.
Related resources
a b à CPUs
November 16, 2012 8:19:26 PM

Hi :) 

For CSS your cpu is EASILY enough..and forget extra ram , it wont help in css... just buy the best graphics card you can afford and play and enjoy...

All the best Brett :) 
November 17, 2012 6:34:56 AM

adnanzx said:
Ram:1GB(DDR2)
----------------------

My Ram Is DDR2
November 17, 2012 6:37:53 AM

adnanzx said:
Ram:1GB(DDR2)
----------------------

My Ram Is DDR2
November 17, 2012 6:39:25 AM

C00lIT said:
Yes the CPU will do the trick

For 50$ you are limited to the lowest of the lows... aka Radeon 5450 or 6450.

Spend 15$ extra and get at the very minimum a Radeon 6570

There is a great difference between a 6450 Usually for office productivity, people who want dual screens a 5570 or 6570 (capable of playing games fairly well on lowered details and a 6670 that is impressively capable for the price

I recommend going for the 6670. It is the best budget videocard around.

Edit... I failed to notice.
As posted above, you need at least an extra gig of ram. You can get away with 1gig if running XP but a good 2 to 4 gigs is strongly recommended these days.

I would guess you have a brand name pc. If so, feel free to post the model so I or someone else can look up the compatible ram moduels.
Some brands like Dell are Di**s and release computers that support only specific ram.
The trick is to go to kingston.com and verify what ram is made for that specific machine.
If it's a noname pc, google cpuz, download, install and let us know what mainboard you have so we can tell if it's ddr2 or ddr3 ram.

IT IS DDR2
November 17, 2012 6:50:14 AM

adnanzx said:
----------------------

One Thing i forgot to mention my mother board it is Intel G31-M7 TE
So Tell me will those Graphics card will fit on my Motherboard as PCI Express?
November 17, 2012 6:57:43 AM

adnanzx said:
----------------------

should be fine I used to play that on a single core amd 3200+ processor and an x800 pro!
November 17, 2012 7:00:58 AM

2690913,1,1468158 said:
----------------------
If my cpu doesnt match with css game specs then suggest me a cheaper and a good cpu/Processor.

One thing I forgot to mention my mother board is G31-M7 TE Can those graphics card fit on my motherboard?
here is my motherboard link http://www.biostar.com.tw/app/en/mb/introduction.php?S_...
What PCI EXPRESS do my motherboard has and what are those graphics card needs?
!