Would I be able to use this graphics card in my computer

JeffAn

Honorable
May 12, 2012
My computer is a Gateway DX-4850-45U i5-2300
I am wondering if my integrated graphics are better than if I added this power supply I put the URL to the power supply below
Also can I ad this graphics card without upgrading the power supply thank you any help will be appreciated! :bounce:

power supply that I am looking to use here

http://tinyurl.com/7awhe33

That link is to the video card not the power supply. It should be a bit better than your onboard video but not by that much. Probably not worth it to upgrade. You'd need a newer card at about the $60 range to make it really worth it, which would be over $100 once you factor in the power supply.

JeffAn

Honorable
May 12, 2012

Thanks for the response I totally wrote the question wrong but it was too late to change it I hit the button and then realized I did mean to ask if it would be worth adding this graphics card and if it would be compatible with my particular computer and if it would requre me adding a larger power supply I think I just have Power Supplies on my mind! I guess my mind was thinking one thing and my fingers were doing another Brain Fart I guess Thanks again for your answer

TRENDING THREADS