I want my account back!!!

I haven't had the money to renew my account and I miss WoW sooo much. I
hate bills and car payments!!! I know, I know...have to have the rest of
the bills to play the game and the car to get to work to pay to play the
game but I'm just sad!!!
8 answers Last reply
More about account back

    If it's the required revenue necessary to play the game you are
    deficient in; I'd suggest stockpiling some gold pieces with the time
    you've saved playing WoW by... <insert legal income generating activity
    here>

    Alternatively you could collect stacks of 20 linen cloth (skips,
    hospitals, old peoples homes) and vendor them at the local Walmart.

    Baruch

    "Egor" <egorgoofytoof@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I haven't had the money to renew my account and I miss WoW sooo much. I
    > hate bills and car payments!!! I know, I know...have to have the rest of
    > the bills to play the game and the car to get to work to pay to play the
    > game but I'm just sad!!!

    nerf bills

    >I haven't had the money to renew my account and I miss WoW sooo much. I
    > hate bills and car payments!!! I know, I know...have to have the rest of
    > the bills to play the game and the car to get to work to pay to play the
    > game but I'm just sad!!!

    Do you know how long they keep your character on the server once your not
    paying?
    Just wondering as when my free month run out, I thought I'd give it a rest,
    left it about 2 weeks then came back to it, at least I had a nice rest bonus
    :)

    I had 40g on my main character that I gave away to random people in the
    hellscream auction house, there was one guy that must of got about 20g,
    greedy bugger! I was gonna sell the game because I was getting tired of
    various aspects (having to walk long distances, not finding a group to
    complete quests) but now I'm back playing on a different server!

    I was getting annoyed with the server as there were lag spikes all the
    freakin time, I was up to about level 17 and didn't really want to start
    again, but now I come back to it 2 weeks later and its 100% better, not
    really noticed one lag spike!

    In article
    <c4ddc91182838665d6b176a6dbd0c1cc@localhost.talkaboutgaming.com>,
    "Egor" <egorgoofytoof@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > I haven't had the money to renew my account and I miss WoW sooo much. I
    > hate bills and car payments!!! I know, I know...have to have the rest of
    > the bills to play the game and the car to get to work to pay to play the
    > game but I'm just sad!!!

    Gah, I hated that monthly car payment, I had a $373 habit hung on my
    neck for 4 years, and it was a HUGE moment when I paid the last payment
    - my lifestyle changed overnight! I was living check to check, with no
    spare cash for anything, for 2 years, because of that car payment! It
    was worth it, but I came close to selling it a couple of times, I'm glad
    I did'nt.

    Now my car is 8 years old...and feeling it's age...I can afford it...but
    yeah, that monthly...

    "Egor" <egorgoofytoof@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I haven't had the money to renew my account and I miss WoW sooo much. I
    > hate bills and car payments!!! I know, I know...have to have the rest of
    > the bills to play the game and the car to get to work to pay to play the
    > game but I'm just sad!!!

    Replace the words WoW and game with the word crack, and the word play with
    the word smoke. :D

    Jonny Barr <jonny_a_b@hotmail.com> stared blankly into space for a
    short while before writing:
    > If it's the required revenue necessary to play the game you are
    > deficient in; I'd suggest stockpiling some gold pieces with the time
    > you've saved playing WoW by... <insert legal income generating
    > activity here>
    >
    > Alternatively you could collect stacks of 20 linen cloth (skips,
    > hospitals, old peoples homes) and vendor them at the local Walmart.

    This is #101 on the "You know you are playing too much WoW when..."
    list.

    --
    Doc
    Save the Earth, it's the only planet with beer...

    "Egor" <egorgoofytoof@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I haven't had the money to renew my account and I miss WoW sooo much. I
    > hate bills and car payments!!! I know, I know...have to have the rest of
    > the bills to play the game and the car to get to work to pay to play the
    > game but I'm just sad!!!

    No offense but if you actually want to play. You can easily shave 3.50 off
    your weekly expenses. Do you have cable/sat tv? If yes do you really need
    all the channels you subscribe to? Do you go out to lunch/dinner? If yes cut
    one of those out. Do you go out drinking with friends? If yes, have a beer
    or two at home then go out. If you answered no to everything above, then
    look at how much you spend on groceries. Do you eat cereal? (Eggs are
    actually cheaper) Etc. If you actually cannot cut 15.00 out of your monthly
    expenses then you must live in a cave with no electricity or running water.
    And for the people that will respond sometimes it is not possible to shave
    15.00 off expenses then you need to get a better job...................

    Note: I am not saying that not doing this is bad, or that you should do
    this, I am just stating that complaining about something (anything) and not
    looking at ways to fix it, is just useless. There are already too many
    useless individuals.

    On Tue, 31 May 2005 17:49:08 GMT, "Lorad" <jeff_nospam@hotmail.come>
    wrote:

    >"Egor" <egorgoofytoof@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    >And for the people that will respond sometimes it is not possible to shave
    >15.00 off expenses then you need to get a better job...................

    Well.. there you go.

    And if you need world peace, then all you have to do is talk to the
    people who are shooting and bombing each other, and tell them to stop.

    >Note: I am not saying that not doing this is bad, or that you should do
    >this, I am just stating that complaining about something (anything) and not
    >looking at ways to fix it, is just useless. There are already too many
    >useless individuals.

    Yes, you can usually spot them by the useless advice that comes from
    their useless brains.

    TB

Games World Of Warcraft Video Games