How do i set "wmp9" as my default media player? I just installed "WINAMP"
and it has taken over all media. Thanks

Hi,

Under Windows Media player, click on tools > options and flip to the 'file types' tab. Put a check
next to all the file types. This will enable you to play all supported media files through Windows
Media Player.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User