how to control the size of the window

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapthagireesan

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
Dear Friends

Can any one kindly guide me how to control the size of the window, because now the right hand top corner gets hidden behind the frame and my cursor cannot reach either closing sign or side scroller for moving up and down

Thanks and regards
sincerely
A.N.Sapthagireesan

Solution
you could try this:
if you can right click on a title bar (or press alt+space bar to bring up the title bar right click menu): right click > select 'size' > press right arrow > press left arrow/hold it down till the right margin comes to view > press esc key to let go.
make sure you resize the last window. doing it on the last window will make the rest of the windows (explorer) open at the same size/position next time you open them.
i use this every time a window stretches beyond monitor's edge and mouse's reach.
if you have aero enabled, just drag the window to one of the desktop edges, the window will resize itself. for example, drag a window to the top edge, it will become maximized.
assuming you're using windows 7: you can right click on the taskbar empty area and select one of the following -
cascade windows
show windows stacked
show windows side by side
one of these will bring down the windows size to a preset level. from there you can rezise by dragging window borders
or right click on a title bar, select 'size', use keybpard arrows to resize the windows.
iirc on xp, you can use 'cascade windows' and then resize.

D

Deleted member 217926

Do not post your email in an open international forum. It will show up in google searches and you will get spam.

you could try this:
if you can right click on a title bar (or press alt+space bar to bring up the title bar right click menu): right click > select 'size' > press right arrow > press left arrow/hold it down till the right margin comes to view > press esc key to let go.
make sure you resize the last window. doing it on the last window will make the rest of the windows (explorer) open at the same size/position next time you open them.
i use this every time a window stretches beyond monitor's edge and mouse's reach.
if you have aero enabled, just drag the window to one of the desktop edges, the window will resize itself. for example, drag a window to the top edge, it will become maximized.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.