re fromatting my sd card

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 10, 2005 5:42:19 PM

I have just bought a digital camera and mistakenly refromatted the card
before downloading the (186) holiday phtos. you will guess the trouble
I am in. I do not think there is anything I can do is there?

More about : fromatting card

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 6:00:29 PM

"chik" <graciefamily@care4free.net> wrote in message
>I have just bought a digital camera and mistakenly refromatted the card
> before downloading the (186) holiday phtos. you will guess the trouble
> I am in. I do not think there is anything I can do is there?

Yes there is.
Try this:
http://www.lc-tech.com/software/rprowindetail.html
August 11, 2005 1:25:36 AM

On 10 Aug 2005 13:42:19 -0700, "chik" <graciefamily@care4free.net> wrote:

> I have just bought a digital camera and mistakenly refromatted the card
> before downloading the (186) holiday phtos. you will guess the trouble
> I am in. I do not think there is anything I can do is there?

As long as you haven't reused the card since, there are many utilities around that will recover your
images.

Google is your friend.
August 11, 2005 12:59:48 PM

chik wrote:
> I have just bought a digital camera and mistakenly refromatted the
> card before downloading the (186) holiday phtos. you will guess the
> trouble I am in. I do not think there is anything I can do is there?

You can try this free utility:

http://www.pcinspector.de/smart_media_recovery/uk/welco...

It worked for me...

David