Friends girlfriend campaign against wow...

I have to say i was disappointed. It had no "Funny". Both the original
post and the majority of the replies were lacking in any measurable quantity
of that rare drop called "Funny".

Problem was she wrote it with the intention of being Funny, but she's just
not a good writer. No future with this chic as a comedy writer, that's for
sure. Now, if she had honestly despised and hated both the game and her
boyfriend and written from the heart...then it would have been Funny.

You want to hear Funny? I'll have my wife do a treatise on all that is
wrong with Technology in general and video games specifically. It will be
Funny because she utterly despises both and will rip into them
wholeheartedly with keen insights as to why it both are destroying society
and here husband simultaneously.

....on second thought, let's not go there.

Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, wifey can spam AoE Fear and Banish IRL.

"moif" <moif@macburgerdonaldsking.com> wrote in message
> http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=3240753&P=1
>
> Enjoy :)
>
> --
> Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
> http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

Rich

"u" <u@mail.com> wrote in message news:d74qub$nja$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
>I have to say i was disappointed. It had no "Funny". Both the original
> post and the majority of the replies were lacking in any measurable
> quantity
> of that rare drop called "Funny".
>
> Problem was she wrote it with the intention of being Funny, but she's just
> not a good writer. No future with this chic as a comedy writer, that's
> for
> sure. Now, if she had honestly despised and hated both the game and her
> boyfriend and written from the heart...then it would have been Funny.
>
> You want to hear Funny? I'll have my wife do a treatise on all that is
> wrong with Technology in general and video games specifically. It will be
> Funny because she utterly despises both and will rip into them
> wholeheartedly with keen insights as to why it both are destroying society
> and here husband simultaneously.
>
> ...on second thought, let's not go there.
>
> Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, wifey can spam AoE Fear and Banish IRL.

Same with my Wife, for 8 years she couldn't understand why someone would
want to spend any time whatesoever with a computer if they weren't being
forced to for work. I had to pay for the first 3 years of broadband out of
my own pocket rather than the joint bills account. Eventually and with her
under great duress I managed to convince her to try looking for something on
the net that she couldn't find on in a shop.

Skip to the present 2 years later and i can't keep her off the bloody
internet buying stuff.

She thinks its "funny" and "cute" that I play WoW... I'll buy a bloody
wizards hat and then lets see if she thinks thats funny ;-)

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Rich" <1@2.bla> wrote in

> Same with my Wife, for 8 years she couldn't understand why someone
> would want to spend any time whatesoever with a computer if they
> weren't being forced to for work. I had to pay for the first 3 years
> of broadband out of my own pocket rather than the joint bills account.
> Eventually and with her under great duress I managed to convince her
> to try looking for something on the net that she couldn't find on in a
> shop.
>
> Skip to the present 2 years later and i can't keep her off the bloody
> internet buying stuff.
>
> She thinks its "funny" and "cute" that I play WoW... I'll buy a bloody
> wizards hat and then lets see if she thinks thats funny ;-)

My wife is happy to have me downstairs playing WoW (or anything for that
matter). This way I don't sit there and make fun of her watching her
reality shows like Showdog Moms & Dads.

My wife wife told me she was gonna start a group called WoW .... Widows of
Warcraft

"u" <u@mail.com> wrote in message news:d74qub$nja$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
>I have to say i was disappointed. It had no "Funny". Both the original
> post and the majority of the replies were lacking in any measurable
> quantity
> of that rare drop called "Funny".
>
> Problem was she wrote it with the intention of being Funny, but she's just
> not a good writer. No future with this chic as a comedy writer, that's
> for
> sure. Now, if she had honestly despised and hated both the game and her
> boyfriend and written from the heart...then it would have been Funny.
>
> You want to hear Funny? I'll have my wife do a treatise on all that is
> wrong with Technology in general and video games specifically. It will be
> Funny because she utterly despises both and will rip into them
> wholeheartedly with keen insights as to why it both are destroying society
> and here husband simultaneously.
>
> ...on second thought, let's not go there.
>
> Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, wifey can spam AoE Fear and Banish IRL.
>

> "moif" <moif@macburgerdonaldsking.com> wrote in message
>> http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=3240753&P=1
>>
>> Enjoy :)
>>
>> --
>> Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
>> http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

lol... that, I like :)

Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, >:[ don't tell my wife about that.

"gerbilsWITHrifles" <lactating@sea.monkeys> wrote in message
> My wife wife told me she was gonna start a group called WoW .... Widows of
> Warcraft
>

> "u" <u@mail.com> wrote in message news:d74qub$nja$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
>>I have to say i was disappointed. It had no "Funny". Both the original
>> post and the majority of the replies were lacking in any measurable
>> quantity
>> of that rare drop called "Funny".
>>
>> Problem was she wrote it with the intention of being Funny, but she's
>> just
>> not a good writer. No future with this chic as a comedy writer, that's
>> for
>> sure. Now, if she had honestly despised and hated both the game and her
>> boyfriend and written from the heart...then it would have been Funny.
>>
>> You want to hear Funny? I'll have my wife do a treatise on all that is
>> wrong with Technology in general and video games specifically. It will
>> be
>> Funny because she utterly despises both and will rip into them
>> wholeheartedly with keen insights as to why it both are destroying
>> society
>> and here husband simultaneously.
>>
>> ...on second thought, let's not go there.
>>
>> Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, wifey can spam AoE Fear and Banish IRL.
>>

>> "moif" <moif@macburgerdonaldsking.com> wrote in message
>>> http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=3240753&P=1
>>>
>>> Enjoy :)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
>>> http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

"moif" <moif@macburgerdonaldsking.com> wrote in message
> http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=3240753&P=1
>
> Enjoy :)
>
> --
> Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
> http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

my wife and I started Dark Age of Camelot at the same time a year and a
half ago, and she is hooked on it more than ever I couldn't even get her to
try WoW with me.