Friends girlfriend campaign against wow...

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=3240753&P=1

Enjoy :)

--
Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138
6 answers Last reply
More about friends girlfriend campaign

    I have to say i was disappointed. It had no "Funny". Both the original
    post and the majority of the replies were lacking in any measurable quantity
    of that rare drop called "Funny".

    Problem was she wrote it with the intention of being Funny, but she's just
    not a good writer. No future with this chic as a comedy writer, that's for
    sure. Now, if she had honestly despised and hated both the game and her
    boyfriend and written from the heart...then it would have been Funny.

    You want to hear Funny? I'll have my wife do a treatise on all that is
    wrong with Technology in general and video games specifically. It will be
    Funny because she utterly despises both and will rip into them
    wholeheartedly with keen insights as to why it both are destroying society
    and here husband simultaneously.

    ....on second thought, let's not go there.

    Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, wifey can spam AoE Fear and Banish IRL.

    "u" <u@mail.com> wrote in message news:d74qub$nja$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
    >I have to say i was disappointed. It had no "Funny". Both the original
    > post and the majority of the replies were lacking in any measurable
    > quantity
    > of that rare drop called "Funny".
    >
    > Problem was she wrote it with the intention of being Funny, but she's just
    > not a good writer. No future with this chic as a comedy writer, that's
    > for
    > sure. Now, if she had honestly despised and hated both the game and her
    > boyfriend and written from the heart...then it would have been Funny.
    >
    > You want to hear Funny? I'll have my wife do a treatise on all that is
    > wrong with Technology in general and video games specifically. It will be
    > Funny because she utterly despises both and will rip into them
    > wholeheartedly with keen insights as to why it both are destroying society
    > and here husband simultaneously.
    >
    > ...on second thought, let's not go there.
    >
    > Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, wifey can spam AoE Fear and Banish IRL.

    Same with my Wife, for 8 years she couldn't understand why someone would
    want to spend any time whatesoever with a computer if they weren't being
    forced to for work. I had to pay for the first 3 years of broadband out of
    my own pocket rather than the joint bills account. Eventually and with her
    under great duress I managed to convince her to try looking for something on
    the net that she couldn't find on in a shop.

    Skip to the present 2 years later and i can't keep her off the bloody
    internet buying stuff.

    She thinks its "funny" and "cute" that I play WoW... I'll buy a bloody
    wizards hat and then lets see if she thinks thats funny ;-)

    "Rich" <1@2.bla> wrote in

    > Same with my Wife, for 8 years she couldn't understand why someone
    > would want to spend any time whatesoever with a computer if they
    > weren't being forced to for work. I had to pay for the first 3 years
    > of broadband out of my own pocket rather than the joint bills account.
    > Eventually and with her under great duress I managed to convince her
    > to try looking for something on the net that she couldn't find on in a
    > shop.
    >
    > Skip to the present 2 years later and i can't keep her off the bloody
    > internet buying stuff.
    >
    > She thinks its "funny" and "cute" that I play WoW... I'll buy a bloody
    > wizards hat and then lets see if she thinks thats funny ;-)

    My wife is happy to have me downstairs playing WoW (or anything for that
    matter). This way I don't sit there and make fun of her watching her
    reality shows like Showdog Moms & Dads.

    My wife wife told me she was gonna start a group called WoW .... Widows of
    Warcraft

    "u" <u@mail.com> wrote in message news:d74qub$nja$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
    >I have to say i was disappointed. It had no "Funny". Both the original
    > post and the majority of the replies were lacking in any measurable
    > quantity
    > of that rare drop called "Funny".
    >
    > Problem was she wrote it with the intention of being Funny, but she's just
    > not a good writer. No future with this chic as a comedy writer, that's
    > for
    > sure. Now, if she had honestly despised and hated both the game and her
    > boyfriend and written from the heart...then it would have been Funny.
    >
    > You want to hear Funny? I'll have my wife do a treatise on all that is
    > wrong with Technology in general and video games specifically. It will be
    > Funny because she utterly despises both and will rip into them
    > wholeheartedly with keen insights as to why it both are destroying society
    > and here husband simultaneously.
    >
    > ...on second thought, let's not go there.
    >
    > Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, wifey can spam AoE Fear and Banish IRL.
    >

    > "moif" <moif@macburgerdonaldsking.com> wrote in message
    >> http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=3240753&P=1
    >>
    >> Enjoy :)
    >>
    >> --
    >> Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    >> http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    lol... that, I like :)

    Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, >:[ don't tell my wife about that.

    "gerbilsWITHrifles" <lactating@sea.monkeys> wrote in message
    > My wife wife told me she was gonna start a group called WoW .... Widows of
    > Warcraft
    >

    > "u" <u@mail.com> wrote in message news:d74qub$nja$1@domitilla.aioe.org...
    >>I have to say i was disappointed. It had no "Funny". Both the original
    >> post and the majority of the replies were lacking in any measurable
    >> quantity
    >> of that rare drop called "Funny".
    >>
    >> Problem was she wrote it with the intention of being Funny, but she's
    >> just
    >> not a good writer. No future with this chic as a comedy writer, that's
    >> for
    >> sure. Now, if she had honestly despised and hated both the game and her
    >> boyfriend and written from the heart...then it would have been Funny.
    >>
    >> You want to hear Funny? I'll have my wife do a treatise on all that is
    >> wrong with Technology in general and video games specifically. It will
    >> be
    >> Funny because she utterly despises both and will rip into them
    >> wholeheartedly with keen insights as to why it both are destroying
    >> society
    >> and here husband simultaneously.
    >>
    >> ...on second thought, let's not go there.
    >>
    >> Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, wifey can spam AoE Fear and Banish IRL.
    >>

    >> "moif" <moif@macburgerdonaldsking.com> wrote in message
    >>> http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=3240753&P=1
    >>>
    >>> Enjoy :)
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    >>> http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    "moif" <moif@macburgerdonaldsking.com> wrote in message
    > http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=3240753&P=1
    >
    > Enjoy :)
    >
    > --
    > Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    > http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    my wife and I started Dark Age of Camelot at the same time a year and a
    half ago, and she is hooked on it more than ever I couldn't even get her to
    try WoW with me.

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games