1. Rosewill Challenger Case w/ (2) 120mm fans, (1) with front LED
2. Asus P8H61-M LE/CSM LGA 1155 Motherboard
3. Intel Core i3 2120 Processor @ 3.3GHz
4. G.Skill Ripjaws (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 SDRAM
5. Asus 24X DVD Drive
6. LG 22X DVD Drive
7. Western Digital Caviar 160GB 7200RPM HDD
I am looking to get an EVGA GeForce 8400GS, and was wondering if my 300watt PSU would be enough.
I have a SeaSonic 300W PSU. Please help, I am looking to order a video card now.
On newegg, it says minimum 350W PSU, but how exactly does this work.
It would work but since you will get same performance by your graphics inside the i3-2120 chip, the HD 3000. So there is absolutely no point of getting this card. If you are looking to buy a graphics card please give me your maximum budget. That PSU should support cards like 7750 which is the fastest of a card that can be supported by a 300W PSU. 7750 Performs like 550 Ti and it is only $100.