Moding access to front panel

I am building a computer sans case in a rolling wooden cabinet. On my mother board (ASRock Z77 Pro4) I see variety of headers (front panel audio, system panel, power LED, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and HDMI_SPDIF). Will I be able to find a single component that matches each of these header types and includes a cable leading to the compatible switches/jacks/lights etc that are accessible from the front panel which in my case will be wood like the rest of the cabinet? This would be best as I am no electronics expert. I am interested in the experience of others in this connection as well as supply sources and opinions as to what are important/desirable features accessible at the front panel.
1 answer Last reply
More about moding access front panel
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Front Panel Components Product