Nokia 6600 Mgmt software

Last response: in Brands
Share
July 14, 2004 6:41:09 PM

Is there phone management software other than the one from Nokia?
E.g. direct editing of the contacts?
Better synchronization features with Outlook? E.g. supporting outlook
contact groups?
July 15, 2004 4:28:44 AM

Any moment now I expect there'll be a post from Oxygen Software advising you
of their product. It's at www.oxygen.com if you can't wait for that :)

"Alex" <someone@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Is there phone management software other than the one from Nokia?
> E.g. direct editing of the contacts?
> Better synchronization features with Outlook? E.g. supporting outlook
> contact groups?

Anonymous
July 15, 2004 12:46:42 PM

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:28:44 +0000 (UTC), "Rob"
<robnash@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Any moment now I expect there'll be a post from Oxygen Software advising you
>of their product. It's at www.oxygen.com if you can't wait for that :)

its at: http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
Related resources
July 15, 2004 12:46:43 PM

Looks like that the 6600 is not supported?

"eggster2k" <eggster2k@NOSPAMbreathe.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:28:44 +0000 (UTC), "Rob"
> <robnash@btinternet.com> wrote:
>

> >Any moment now I expect there'll be a post from Oxygen Software advising
you
> >of their product. It's at www.oxygen.com if you can't wait for that :)
> >

> its at: http://www.oxygensoftware.com/
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 5:54:39 PM

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 07:35:57 -0500, "Alex" <someone@nospam.com> wrote:

>Looks like that the 6600 is not supported?

you'll need to look at the symbian version

http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/
!