Sign in with
Your question

Monitor becomes blurry after playing game with GTX560Ti DCUII

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 15, 2012 11:05:22 AM

Whenever I play games like MW3, Counter-Strike, basically any games that requires full screen, after I close the game, my whole screen is blurry, also when I'm playing Counter-Strike for a few minutes, it gets blurry ingame also. Whenever I finish playing game, I check the temperature of my GPU it was at 120-130F, I waited for the GPU to cool down, after waiting for it to reach 35C/95F, my screen turns back to normal. What's wrong?? Please don't tell me I have a defective GPU, I'm well over my return period. :/ 

GTX560Ti DCUII
Dell E190S at 1280x1024 Native
295.73 Nvidia Driver
4x4GB Corsair Vengeance
i3 2130
P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Corsair TX750v2 Enthusiast Series

Not sure if I'm missing any other specs to mention. Not overclocking.
May 15, 2012 11:54:08 AM

Temp sounds fine. 130F = ~55C which is not anything to be concerned about. Are you sure it's just not your eyes, maybe you need to take more breaks lol. But seriously, it sounds like a bad GPU. I'm not sure what else it could be. Have you tried narrowing it down to the temp? Like is it blurry past a specific temp and then clears up below a certain point. I feel if it is temp then it should be pretty measureable in that way. Good luck
m
l
May 15, 2012 12:52:44 PM

rdzona said:
Temp sounds fine. 130F = ~55C which is not anything to be concerned about. Are you sure it's just not your eyes, maybe you need to take more breaks lol. But seriously, it sounds like a bad GPU. I'm not sure what else it could be. Have you tried narrowing it down to the temp? Like is it blurry past a specific temp and then clears up below a certain point. I feel if it is temp then it should be pretty measureable in that way. Good luck

Lol, I'm quite positive that it isn't my eyes, it gets blurry whenever it gets higher than 120F maybe 115F.

Don't...
Bump posts
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/283384-33-read-first
m
l
!