Solved

Which cpu for gaming

2500k or 3570k?
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about which gaming
  1. Best answer
    I'd do the 3570K simply because it is lower in power so it will be cooler and quieter.
  2. Im going to water cool which ever cpu I decide to go with. I can buy the 2500k for 159 or the 3570k for 169 so either way its a better solution than my current amd setup lol
  3. If you don't mind a CPU not being the best at single thread applications,
    the 8350 is showing great promise as a AM3+ CPU for AMD.
    Throw on an aftermarket cooler with 4 1/2+ ratings, and you would be good to go for most games and applications.
  4. For the 8350 you would be looking at $30 to $40 more for a worse gaming cpu. Get the 3570k.
  5. This topic has been moved from the section Systems to section CPU & Components by SR-71 Blackbird
  6. I've watched a pretty in depth review on the 8350, and by that I mean it was an hour long. So I have a good idea of the ins and outs of the 8350. I would LOVE to support amd and there efforts to produce a cpu that can compete with 2 year old intel cpu's, but from what i've gathered its just not goin to happen. I am on the other hand goin to use amd gpu/gpu's on future builds. I think that they are hands down, for the value/performance aspect just tops over nvidia. I love nvidia, we all do, there just really ******* expensive. With this being said, I found the answer's I was looking for on this subject.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Gaming