[WC3] Whatever happened to the Pandaren campaign?

I recall when I first bought Frozen Throne there was a Pandaren custom
campaign made by Blizzard where you're a Pandaren Brewmaster running around
completing various quests. It was funny and a nice diversion from the main
campaign. Now, I'm going back to the game and I can't seem to find it? I
only see two campaigns, one is the main campaign and one is the tale of
Thrall founding Durotar. What happened to the Pandaren?!

--
~ Cyde Weys ~

Mana du vortes, mana du vortes
Aeria gloris, aeria gloris

Tim

If I remember correctly you need to save the pandaren in one of the other
campaigns before. Might be worth check up at Blizzard Forums first though.