Nokia 6600 and MP3

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 15, 2004 1:44:29 AM

Hiya

Is there an App out that will let me play MP3 and set them as ring tones, on
my 6600.

Thx

Leigh-Anne

--
This Email has been VIRUS Checked with Norton AntiVirus 2004 Professional
Edition

More about : nokia 6600 mp3

July 15, 2004 4:29:52 AM

You shouldn't need an app. Just stick the MP3 in the 'Digital Sounds'
folder of the phone and it should play as a ringtone. I think.

"Leigh-Anne Mills" <LeighAnne@One.Net> wrote in message
> Hiya
>
> Is there an App out that will let me play MP3 and set them as ring tones,
on
> my 6600.
>
> Thx
>
> Leigh-Anne
>
> --
> This Email has been VIRUS Checked with Norton AntiVirus 2004 Professional
> Edition

July 15, 2004 12:17:21 PM

To play mp3 there is an app - UltraMp3 (look for it on www.aivanet.com or
www.terracro.com). For setting an mp3 as a ringtone it is enough to use the
pc suite and send the mp3 to your phone via pc suite because it converts
audio files automatically if they are not a .mid .midi .amr or .wav file. I
think it is not possible to set the .mp3 file as a ringtone in its original
file type.

!