Nokia 6600 and MP3

Hiya

Is there an App out that will let me play MP3 and set them as ring tones, on
my 6600.

Thx

Leigh-Anne

--
This Email has been VIRUS Checked with Norton AntiVirus 2004 Professional
Edition

    You shouldn't need an app. Just stick the MP3 in the 'Digital Sounds'
    folder of the phone and it should play as a ringtone. I think.

    "Leigh-Anne Mills" <LeighAnne@One.Net> wrote in message
    > Hiya
    >
    > Is there an App out that will let me play MP3 and set them as ring tones,
    on
    > my 6600.
    >
    > Thx
    >
    > Leigh-Anne
    >
    > --
    > This Email has been VIRUS Checked with Norton AntiVirus 2004 Professional
    > Edition

    To play mp3 there is an app - UltraMp3 (look for it on www.aivanet.com or
    www.terracro.com). For setting an mp3 as a ringtone it is enough to use the
    pc suite and send the mp3 to your phone via pc suite because it converts
    audio files automatically if they are not a .mid .midi .amr or .wav file. I
    think it is not possible to set the .mp3 file as a ringtone in its original
    file type.

    "Rob" <robnash@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > You shouldn't need an app. Just stick the MP3 in the 'Digital Sounds'
    > folder of the phone and it should play as a ringtone. I think.
    >

    > "Leigh-Anne Mills" <LeighAnne@One.Net> wrote in message
    > > Hiya
    > >
    > > Is there an App out that will let me play MP3 and set them as ring
    tones,
    > on
    > > my 6600.
    > >
    > > Thx
    > >
    > > Leigh-Anne
    > >
    > > --
    > > This Email has been VIRUS Checked with Norton AntiVirus 2004
    Professional
    > > Edition

Nokia MP3