Too Much WoW ??

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 27, 2005 6:14:02 AM

Took dog out to woods other day (in Real life )
As we passed a clearing, I saw in the distance, a small blue thing out the
corner of my eye.
So i said to my boy,
" Quick, go get me that peacebloom, Mind that dog !"

Too much play?? or just mad??
Problem is, he went over to get it.
Only when he got there did he reply
" you been playing that game too much again......"

God Bless the Orphans........

More about : wow

May 27, 2005 7:14:43 PM

I hope that wasnt serious.

Lincs wrote:

> Took dog out to woods other day (in Real life )
> As we passed a clearing, I saw in the distance, a small blue thing out the
> corner of my eye.
> So i said to my boy,
> " Quick, go get me that peacebloom, Mind that dog !"
>
> Too much play?? or just mad??
> Problem is, he went over to get it.
> Only when he got there did he reply
> " you been playing that game too much again......"
>
> God Bless the Orphans........
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 28, 2005 7:15:42 PM

Serious or not, it was a very funny post! :-)

!