Too Much WoW ??

Took dog out to woods other day (in Real life )
As we passed a clearing, I saw in the distance, a small blue thing out the
corner of my eye.
So i said to my boy,
" Quick, go get me that peacebloom, Mind that dog !"

Too much play?? or just mad??
Problem is, he went over to get it.
Only when he got there did he reply
" you been playing that game too much again......"

God Bless the Orphans........
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    I hope that wasnt serious.

    Lincs wrote:

    > Took dog out to woods other day (in Real life )
    > As we passed a clearing, I saw in the distance, a small blue thing out the
    > corner of my eye.
    > So i said to my boy,
    > " Quick, go get me that peacebloom, Mind that dog !"
    >
    > Too much play?? or just mad??
    > Problem is, he went over to get it.
    > Only when he got there did he reply
    > " you been playing that game too much again......"
    >
    > God Bless the Orphans........

    Serious or not, it was a very funny post! :-)

    "Tim" <pelle10@tele2.se> wrote in message news:42971D43.78EA53BC@tele2.se...
    > I hope that wasnt serious.

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games