Which case to choose for build?

MacaulayRose7

Honorable
Jul 6, 2012
Hello,
Whilst still in process on choosing on my configuration for my new PC, I was focusing on the case for a while. The one I have currently choosen the Cm 690 II Advanced NVIDIA Edtion USB 3.0 which can be found by clicking the link below.

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/coolermaster-690-ii-advanced-nvidia-edition-black-green-mid-tower-case-with-usb-30

The reason being is because I saw it in a video and it looked awesome with LEDS attached and just generally. Not only that but it has had great reviews and I have heard it has a great amount of space for components and fans etc. It is £86.03 but I was just wondering should I actually get it.

If you have one which has a great amount of space, looks awesome like the one above and is it a suitable and fair price for what is offered then please link me to one etc.

Thanks guys.

stew198269

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2010
its a great case i had it till upgrading for the antec 1100. theres loads of space in it theres 2 mounting positions for future water cooling and has plenty of ventilation. its a good choice. oh and there is alsoa window panel that u can add on which i did fits a 120mm fan on side to so bonus! only thing is its not green like the nvidia one just pain window.

MacaulayRose7

Honorable
Jul 6, 2012

Thanks for the suggestion dude.