I find it so funny....

...that all those PVP Jerks that called us Carebears because we wanted
to play on PVE Servers, now want to get on the PVE Servers cause they
are sick of the way PVP has turned out LOL :P

Too bad for you, now bye bye !!
14 answers Last reply
More about find funny

    nvrsbr wrote:
    > ..that all those PVP Jerks that called us Carebears because we wanted
    > to play on PVE Servers, now want to get on the PVE Servers cause they
    > are sick of the way PVP has turned out LOL :P
    >
    > Too bad for you, now bye bye !!

    Um, what leads you to believe that all PvP players want to jump ship?
    Or that all PvP players are jerks?

    *SOME* PvP players want to make the switch because they are disapointed
    that the Honor System doesn't have the provision for Dishonor that was
    promised by Blizzard. But most PvP players are happy right where they
    are. And TONS have characters on both types of servers.

    Besides, I have tried the Battlegrounds for myself (on Test). They are
    probably the funnest thing I've ever experienced in the game. BG's will
    be a HUGE hit once they work out the kinks and a few flaws. That will
    change the dynamics of PvP and Honor on both types of realms.

    Take my post any way you want, but its just nice to see them squirm now
    :)

    And here is a further bit of irony.

    I, who hate PvP with a passion because of bad experiences with it in D2, and
    who purposely chose an RP server to avoid it as much as possible, and who
    rails furiously against the Honor System, and who cringes at the mere
    mention of places like Tarren Mill or Astranaar or Splintertree Post...

    Stone Guard Xanex.....UndeadRogueazon, guilty as charged.

    Yeah it seems people need to re-read my post again and then reply.

    "nvrsbr" <abryant1@shaw.ca> wrote:

    > ..that all those PVP Jerks that called us Carebears because we wanted
    > to play on PVE Servers, now want to get on the PVE Servers cause they
    > are sick of the way PVP has turned out LOL :P

    Hrm... I'm a carebear (and proud to be one) on a PvP server, and
    couldn't be any happier about my decision to switch from a PvE to
    a PvP server.

    > Too bad for you, now bye bye !!

    /wave

    Chris

    --
    [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (45) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (29) on DE Proudmoore [PvE]

    In article <4297232b$0$1162$5402220f@news.sunrise.ch>, wildcard666
    @bluewin.ch says...
    > "nvrsbr" <abryant1@shaw.ca> wrote:
    >
    > > ..that all those PVP Jerks that called us Carebears because we wanted
    > > to play on PVE Servers, now want to get on the PVE Servers cause they
    > > are sick of the way PVP has turned out LOL :P
    >
    > Hrm... I'm a carebear (and proud to be one) on a PvP server, and
    > couldn't be any happier about my decision to switch from a PvE to
    > a PvP server.
    >
    > > Too bad for you, now bye bye !!
    >
    > /wave
    >
    > Chris

    Me too. In fact, I've *tried* to go back and I can't stand playing on a
    PvE server any more (I still have a level 45 Gnome Rogue on one).

    --
    Rob Berryhill

    Your post is kind of Trollish.
    I am on Eredar. And I wouldn't want to leave it.
    I dont PVP much. Dont even have a rank, but I enjoy the extra challenge of
    surviving an attack that can happen at any time.

    "Shane MacIntyre" <enco@encoeng.com> wrote in message
    > Your post is kind of Trollish.
    > I am on Eredar. And I wouldn't want to leave it.
    > I dont PVP much. Dont even have a rank, but I enjoy the extra challenge of
    > surviving an attack that can happen at any time.

    Didn't read it very carefully, did you? He's not trolling all PvP players,
    he's trolling the ones who went onto the PvE servers and insulted the
    players there because they "weren't good enough" to be playing on PvP
    servers. That they're now switching to PvE servers en masse is where the
    delicious irony lies. Obviously, there are still plenty of PvP players who
    were not only not insulting, but who still enjoy PvP - and to those people,
    his post doesn't apply.

    -[Blayde]-

    nvrsbr wrote:
    > ..that all those PVP Jerks that called us Carebears because we wanted
    > to play on PVE Servers, now want to get on the PVE Servers cause they
    > are sick of the way PVP has turned out LOL :P
    >
    > Too bad for you, now bye bye !!

    I think you'll find it's not actually the same people. Carebear.

    Cheers!
    David...

    mindseye wrote:
    > Didn't read it very carefully, did you? He's not trolling all PvP players,
    > he's trolling the ones who went onto the PvE servers and insulted the
    > players there because they "weren't good enough" to be playing on PvP
    > servers. That they're now switching to PvE servers en masse is where the
    > delicious irony lies. Obviously, there are still plenty of PvP players who
    > were not only not insulting, but who still enjoy PvP - and to those people,
    > his post doesn't apply.

    His post does not apply to anyone. I don't believe that there is a
    single player who went around trolling the PvE servers who is now
    switching to them because they don't like PvP.

    Cheers!
    David...

    > His post does not apply to anyone. I don't believe that there is a single
    > player who went around trolling the PvE servers who is now switching to
    > them because they don't like PvP.
    >
    > Cheers!
    > David...

    I've talked to at least two.

    -[Blayde]-

    mindseye wrote:
    >>His post does not apply to anyone. I don't believe that there is a single
    >>player who went around trolling the PvE servers who is now switching to
    >>them because they don't like PvP.
    >
    > I've talked to at least two.

    Really? That admitted going onto PvE servers and trolling and calling
    people carebears?

    Cheers!
    David...

    nvrsbr ytrede sig i
    <1117200703.147481.142050@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com> med dette:

    >..that all those PVP Jerks that called us Carebears because we wanted
    >to play on PVE Servers, now want to get on the PVE Servers cause they
    >are sick of the way PVP has turned out LOL :P
    >
    >Too bad for you, now bye bye !!

    I find it more funny that people playing on PvE servers now are raiding
    low lvl areas, to piss off the other side, so they can get some PvP
    going...

    I started a char at a PvE server, because I sometimes ain't in the mood
    for PvP (and because I got some friends playing there, and it's a medium
    populated server in peak hours, so I don't have to wait to log on), but
    there's nearly a constant raid on XR, so it's pretty hard to turn in any
    quests... (glad I'm soon done with all those quests).
    --
    Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
    "When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 11:14:42 +0200, ASKF wrote:

    > but
    > there's nearly a constant raid on XR, so it's pretty hard to turn in any
    > quests... (glad I'm soon done with all those quests).

    Haven't noticed the same on my PvE server (Khaz'goroth). SS/TM is the only
    place where there is always PvP going on. Well, the Horde raided Darnassus
    and killed Tyrande yesterday, but other than that there have been precious
    few raids since the honour system was implemented.

    M.
    --
    ClamWin, an open source antivirus software for Windows:
    http://www.clamwin.com/

Warcraft Games Servers Video Games