What's your favourite Instance?

#1 Strathome UD Side
#2 BRS (up and down)
#3 Scholomance

On Fri, 27 May 2005 15:32:10 +0100, moif wrote:

> Up until now my favourite has to be Maraudon followed closely by Scarlet
> Monastary and Shadowfang Keep.

Dire Maul and Maraudon. I also sort of like Molten Core, though that's just
because of the raw power of a group with 40 players.

> Attempting our first BRD run on Sunday :) Can't wait for that.

BRD is easily my least favourite instance. I didn't like it when I was
first explored it, and I still didn't like it after I finsihed the
incredibly tedious Onyxia quest series!

M.
--
ClamWin, an open source antivirus software for Windows:
http://www.clamwin.com/

taipan

"moif" <moif@macburgerdonaldsking.com> wrote in message
> Up until now my favourite has to be Maraudon followed closely by Scarlet
> Monastary and Shadowfang Keep.
>
> Attempting our first BRD run on Sunday :) Can't wait for that.
>
> --
> Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>

My favourite instance so far is certainly Scarlet Monastery followed by
Sunken Temple. I did like UBRS but extremely bored of it now - of all the
higher level instances, I'd say Strat UD side is the one I am more likely to
go to if given a choice.

--
Taipan - EU Arathor (60 Hunter, 52 Priest, 32 Druid)

Taipan wrote:

> "moif" <moif@macburgerdonaldsking.com> wrote in message
>
>>Up until now my favourite has to be Maraudon followed closely by Scarlet
>>Monastary and Shadowfang Keep.
>>
>>Attempting our first BRD run on Sunday :) Can't wait for that.
>>
>>--
>>Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
>>
> My favourite instance so far is certainly Scarlet Monastery followed by
> Sunken Temple. I did like UBRS but extremely bored of it now - of all the
> higher level instances, I'd say Strat UD side is the one I am more likely to
> go to if given a choice.
>
> --
> Taipan - EU Arathor (60 Hunter, 52 Priest, 32 Druid)

Favourite: Wailing Caverns
Worst: Blackfathom Depths

I know, both are relatively low level, but the Wailing Caverns are just
an incredible sight, to which only inner maraudon can possibly compare
so far.

Babe Bridou ytrede sig i <42991072$0$11677$8fcfb975@news.wanadoo.fr> med
dette:

>Taipan wrote:
>
>> "moif" <moif@macburgerdonaldsking.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>Up until now my favourite has to be Maraudon followed closely by Scarlet
>>>Monastary and Shadowfang Keep.
>>>
>>>Attempting our first BRD run on Sunday :) Can't wait for that.
>>>
>>>--?
>>>Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
>>>
>> My favourite instance so far is certainly Scarlet Monastery followed by
>> Sunken Temple. I did like UBRS but extremely bored of it now - of all the
>> higher level instances, I'd say Strat UD side is the one I am more likely to
>> go to if given a choice.
>>
>> --
>> Taipan - EU Arathor (60 Hunter, 52 Priest, 32 Druid)
>>

>Favourite: Wailing Caverns
>Worst: Blackfathom Depths
>
>I know, both are relatively low level, but the Wailing Caverns are just
>an incredible sight, to which only inner maraudon can possibly compare
>so far.

I just hate Wailing Caverns, because I always get lost in there (the
many levels of tunnels crossing each other confuses me, when I look at
the mini map), and for the need to go back to start after every boss
kill.
--
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he