Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Where to find WoW OST?

Tags:
  • Games
  • Warcraft
  • World Of Warcraft
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 27, 2005 11:53:42 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

Where? Where can I find it? I want a complete World of Warcraft
Original Soundtrack. I am prepared to spend actual dollars on it (not
stealing from p2p), if it exists somewhere. plzkthxbye

More about : find wow ost

May 27, 2005 2:25:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

<isbat1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1117205622.894874.31630@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Where? Where can I find it? I want a complete World of Warcraft
> Original Soundtrack. I am prepared to spend actual dollars on it (not
> stealing from p2p), if it exists somewhere. plzkthxbye
>

As I understand it, the WoW OST was only offered to buyers of the
collecter's edition. I did some poking around for you, and it looks like if
you want one, you're going to have to either pirate it, or find it on e-bay
(at the time of my posting this, there are no copies avaliable on e-bay).

-[Blayde]-
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 27, 2005 3:13:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

Thank you for your poking. I wasn't aware that the soundtrack was only
available with the collector's edition. That's dreadful news. I don't
know what I'll do now. I just don't know.
Related resources
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 27, 2005 4:46:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

If you care, post your e-mail here and I can send MP3 from my disk over
to you, seriously.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 28, 2005 2:11:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

"Aradune" <oriondream@gmail.com> wrote in news:1117223159.967040.61900
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> If you care, post your e-mail here and I can send MP3 from my disk over
> to you, seriously.

Post it to alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.soundtracks so I can get it too.



--
~ Cyde Weys ~

Mana du vortes, mana du vortes
Aeria gloris, aeria gloris
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 28, 2005 2:44:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

On 27 May 2005 07:53:42 -0700, isbat1@yahoo.com scribed into the ether:

>Where? Where can I find it? I want a complete World of Warcraft
>Original Soundtrack. I am prepared to spend actual dollars on it (not
>stealing from p2p), if it exists somewhere. plzkthxbye

http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/WoW/Mp3s/

All of the sound tracks that Blizzard has released thus far (and that's
Blizzard's official site, so you aren't stealing from anyone).
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 28, 2005 4:12:15 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

isbat1@yahoo.com wrote:

> Thank you for your poking. I wasn't aware that the soundtrack was only
> available with the collector's edition. That's dreadful news. I don't
> know what I'll do now. I just don't know.

At least in europe, it has also been part of the preorder package (in fact,
it WAS the preorder package). I have one here which I don't need, but if
you don't live somewhere in europe it's a bit hard to send :-)

Maybe you can ask in a "local" WoW forum (one of your country) whether
someone has the OST and doesn't need it anymore.

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (45) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Jazrah - Brutal Troll (16) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Jivarr - Charming Troll (12) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (29) on DE Proudmoore [PvE]
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 28, 2005 2:12:11 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

"Matt Frisch" <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote in message
news:4k8f91hkipffagbl86vqc6ik8dc1og6ph8@4ax.com...
> On 27 May 2005 07:53:42 -0700, isbat1@yahoo.com scribed into the ether:
>
>>Where? Where can I find it? I want a complete World of Warcraft
>>Original Soundtrack. I am prepared to spend actual dollars on it (not
>>stealing from p2p), if it exists somewhere. plzkthxbye
>
> http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/WoW/Mp3s/
>
> All of the sound tracks that Blizzard has released thus far (and that's
> Blizzard's official site, so you aren't stealing from anyone).

Also try playing the "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\sound.MPQ"
file directly in Winamp, hours of Wow music and ambient sounds. [1][2]

--
/MarcusB, (Mcblade lvl 24 pally noob on Hellscream)
http://www.kolumbus.fi/marcusb

[1] No idea where to find it on a Mac.
[2] You might want to make a copy of said file and play that, just in case.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
May 29, 2005 1:26:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

In article <d795kd$jn7$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi>,
"M. Brunberg" <marcusb@remove.the.obvious.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

> Also try playing the "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\sound.MPQ"
> file directly in Winamp, hours of Wow music and ambient sounds. [1][2]
>
> [1] No idea where to find it on a Mac.

It's in /Applications/World of Warcraft/Data/. It can't be opened with
iTunes or Garage Band, but MacAmp Lite will open it.

MacAmp Lite is available from Rouge Amoeba Software.
http://www.bigblueamoeba.com/~pxr/pub/

--
Joe Claffey | "Make no small plans."
indianajoe3@comcast.net | -- Daniel Burnham
May 29, 2005 8:15:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.warcraft (More info?)

>
> Also try playing the "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\sound.MPQ"
> file directly in Winamp, hours of Wow music and ambient sounds. [1][2]
>
> --
> /MarcusB, (Mcblade lvl 24 pally noob on Hellscream)
> http://www.kolumbus.fi/marcusb
>
> [1] No idea where to find it on a Mac.
> [2] You might want to make a copy of said file and play that, just in
> case.
>
Windows Media player can play it once you acknowledge that you WANT it to
try :-)
12 hours 17 min of sound!!!!!
:-)
hth