Where to find WoW OST?

Where? Where can I find it? I want a complete World of Warcraft
Original Soundtrack. I am prepared to spend actual dollars on it (not
stealing from p2p), if it exists somewhere. plzkthxbye
9 answers Last reply
More about where find

    <isbat1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Where? Where can I find it? I want a complete World of Warcraft
    > Original Soundtrack. I am prepared to spend actual dollars on it (not
    > stealing from p2p), if it exists somewhere. plzkthxbye

    As I understand it, the WoW OST was only offered to buyers of the
    collecter's edition. I did some poking around for you, and it looks like if
    you want one, you're going to have to either pirate it, or find it on e-bay
    (at the time of my posting this, there are no copies avaliable on e-bay).

    -[Blayde]-

    Thank you for your poking. I wasn't aware that the soundtrack was only
    available with the collector's edition. That's dreadful news. I don't
    know what I'll do now. I just don't know.

    If you care, post your e-mail here and I can send MP3 from my disk over
    to you, seriously.

    "Aradune" <oriondream@gmail.com> wrote in news:1117223159.967040.61900
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

    > If you care, post your e-mail here and I can send MP3 from my disk over
    > to you, seriously.

    Post it to alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.soundtracks so I can get it too.

    --
    ~ Cyde Weys ~

    Mana du vortes, mana du vortes
    Aeria gloris, aeria gloris

    On 27 May 2005 07:53:42 -0700, isbat1@yahoo.com scribed into the ether:

    >Where? Where can I find it? I want a complete World of Warcraft
    >Original Soundtrack. I am prepared to spend actual dollars on it (not
    >stealing from p2p), if it exists somewhere. plzkthxbye

    http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/WoW/Mp3s/

    All of the sound tracks that Blizzard has released thus far (and that's
    Blizzard's official site, so you aren't stealing from anyone).

    isbat1@yahoo.com wrote:

    > Thank you for your poking. I wasn't aware that the soundtrack was only
    > available with the collector's edition. That's dreadful news. I don't
    > know what I'll do now. I just don't know.

    At least in europe, it has also been part of the preorder package (in fact,
    it WAS the preorder package). I have one here which I don't need, but if
    you don't live somewhere in europe it's a bit hard to send :-)

    Maybe you can ask in a "local" WoW forum (one of your country) whether
    someone has the OST and doesn't need it anymore.

    Chris

    --
    [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (45) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (29) on DE Proudmoore [PvE]

    "Matt Frisch" <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote in message
    > On 27 May 2005 07:53:42 -0700, isbat1@yahoo.com scribed into the ether:
    >
    >>Where? Where can I find it? I want a complete World of Warcraft
    >>Original Soundtrack. I am prepared to spend actual dollars on it (not
    >>stealing from p2p), if it exists somewhere. plzkthxbye
    >
    > http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/WoW/Mp3s/
    >
    > All of the sound tracks that Blizzard has released thus far (and that's
    > Blizzard's official site, so you aren't stealing from anyone).

    Also try playing the "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\sound.MPQ"
    file directly in Winamp, hours of Wow music and ambient sounds. [1][2]

    --
    /MarcusB, (Mcblade lvl 24 pally noob on Hellscream)
    http://www.kolumbus.fi/marcusb

    [1] No idea where to find it on a Mac.
    [2] You might want to make a copy of said file and play that, just in case.

    In article <d795kd$jn7$1@phys-news1.kolumbus.fi>,
    "M. Brunberg" <marcusb@remove.the.obvious.kolumbus.fi.invalid> wrote:

    > Also try playing the "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\sound.MPQ"
    > file directly in Winamp, hours of Wow music and ambient sounds. [1][2]
    >
    > [1] No idea where to find it on a Mac.

    It's in /Applications/World of Warcraft/Data/. It can't be opened with
    iTunes or Garage Band, but MacAmp Lite will open it.

    MacAmp Lite is available from Rouge Amoeba Software.
    http://www.bigblueamoeba.com/~pxr/pub/

    --
    Joe Claffey | "Make no small plans."
    indianajoe3@comcast.net | -- Daniel Burnham

    > Also try playing the "C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\sound.MPQ"
    > file directly in Winamp, hours of Wow music and ambient sounds. [1][2]
    >
    > --
    > /MarcusB, (Mcblade lvl 24 pally noob on Hellscream)
    > http://www.kolumbus.fi/marcusb
    >
    > [1] No idea where to find it on a Mac.
    > [2] You might want to make a copy of said file and play that, just in
    > case.

    Windows Media player can play it once you acknowledge that you WANT it to
    try :-)
    12 hours 17 min of sound!!!!!
    :-)
    hth

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games