My taskbar sits at the bottom of the screen. I can widen it (by
dragging the handle) to twice or to four times its basic size, but not to
three times. Does anyone know how to get the taskbar to be three times its
minimum size? (Windows XP Pro-SP2)
--

Norman B. Grover
Jerusalem, Israel

Norman B. Grover wrote:
> My taskbar sits at the bottom of the screen. I can widen it (by
> dragging the handle) to twice or to four times its basic size, but
> not to three times. Does anyone know how to get the taskbar to be
> three times its minimum size? (Windows XP Pro-SP2)

You're probably dragging too quickly - I can drag mine to three times its
normal height.

Do you have other toolbars on the taskbar? Quicklaunch? Try turning those off, adjust the height, then add your toolbars.

Keith