ginyen95

Honorable
Sep 15, 2012
hi... im sorry if i posted on the wrong section...
hi... im using asus maximus v formula motherboard and i love it so much.. but the problem is, asus maximus v formula have high quality onboard audio SupremeFX 4..
my question is.. should i buy corsair vengeance 1300( using the onboard audio analog ) or should i buy corsair 1500 ( build in audio usb)

ginyen95

Honorable
Sep 15, 2012

thx for the reply... but i really having a hard time choosing these two...im a 7.1 guy but i want to use the high quality supremefx 4 onboard audio as well.. what do you think? corsair 1500 or the supremefx 4 sound card..which 1 will sound better??

To tell you the honest truth, I have no clue.
I myself am debating whether to get a $30 sound card for my Razer Carcharias headset. So I'm stuck on lesser problems than your dealing with.
I just know that with peripherals it is extremely subjective and no answer will be universally right, so I gave you the link so you could be better informed to make the right decision for you.

porl

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2011
got the 1500s an can vouch that there great for gaming. while a little lacking on bass its not a great problem when the sound quality (especially in 7.1) is top notch. motherboard an some usb chips have great sound now depending if you get the right ones. If you can test a pair in somewhere that would be even better.