Closed Solved

GPU meter for Radeon 6950?

So guys im soooooo HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!
just replaced my shitty Gt 520 for a Radeon HD6950
its beast!

im just looking for a GPU meter that would show me the temparature of my GPU.
Thanks!

tried:
GPU observer
GPU meter

both doesnt support the Radeon 6000 series...

thanks
15 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about meter radeon 6950
  1. Catalyst Control Center
  2. Outlander_04 said:
    Catalyst Control Center


    other than that, a windows 7 gadget...
  3. msi afterburn for overclocking and fan adjustment.:)

    http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

    for gpu specsification download this one gpu-z.:)

    http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/SysInfo/GPU-Z/
  4. sunnk said:
    msi afterburn for overclocking and fan adjustment.:)

    http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/download.htm

    for gpu specsification download this one gpu-z.:)

    http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/SysInfo/GPU-Z/



    im looking for a windows 7 Gadget
  5. yes it will work on win 7 i also have windows 7 ultimate 64 bit and its working on my windows.:)
  6. Best answer
    Msi afterburner
    Temps, overclocking and fan profiles sounds like win to me
  7. Use CCC. It shows the temps in a gauge. What could be easier than that? A Windows 7 gadget? WTF is that?
  8. vrumor said:
    Use CCC. It shows the temps in a gauge. What could be easier than that? A Windows 7 gadget? WTF is that?

    I would stilk prefer afterburner over ccc for temps and fan control
    Afterburner shows.not onlu.gpu lload but also fan speed and all vlock speeds as wel as provides overclocking profiles.
  9. He didnt ask about fan control he asked about being able to see the temp.
  10. Doesnt matter
    If op is asking about seeing temps he will definitely benefit from a program that offers much.more.
    Just thinking outside the box is all.
  11. Aida64, you gotta pay for it but you use the trial version to see the temps ad stuff and if your are convinced pay for the full retail software, im using it and i have my temps, all of them shown in the action bar also it gives me an option for a windows gadget as you want...

    Otherwise if you dont to buy software, use GPU-Z it will tell you temps and all stuff you want to know about your GPU, but it doesnt come with a option to be shown as Win7 gadget..
  12. I've always used MSI Afterburner for monitoring. You can detach the monitor window, which makes it a bit like a gadget. You can also have it show a monitor on the taskbar, or my favorite, in the Logitech LCD window on the G13 (or any other logitech device with an LCD)
  13. Best answer selected by jomari29.
  14. The Windows gadget I use is called GPU observer. It is in fact a gadget:

    http://windows7gadgets.net/gadgets/system/gpu-observer/
  15. jomari29 said:
    So guys im soooooo HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!
    just replaced my shitty Gt 520 for a Radeon HD6950
    its beast!

    im just looking for a GPU meter that would show me the temparature of my GPU.
    Thanks!

    tried:
    GPU observer
    GPU meter

    both doesnt support the Radeon 6000 series...

    thanks


    Hey I know why the GPU Meter isn't working follow these steps to get it to work :)

    1.Download PC-Meter http://addgadgets.com/pc_meter/
    2.Then make sure you have GPU Meter
    3.Click the wrench beside the GPU Meter gadget on your desktop and a windows beside it pops up
    4.On Select Method the first one open and it will be on Standalone but choose PC Meter*
    5.Then under Select Graphics Adapter open the box and choose your graphic card!
    6.Done! :bounce:

    This worked for my MSI Radeon HD 6770 1GB GDDR5 MD1GD5 :pt1cable:
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon GPUs Support Graphics