How to leave guild?

Hello
Maybe it is a silly question but i'm out of ideas.. I joined the guild, then
got promoted to guild master..Yet i don't want to be a master.. How can i
leave it then? /qguild doesnt work.. Any ideas? Promoting others is not
possible..I'm stucked..

Thanks for ur help..

Khall wrote:
> Hello
> Maybe it is a silly question but i'm out of ideas.. I joined the
> guild, then got promoted to guild master..Yet i don't want to be a
> master.. How can i leave it then? /qguild doesnt work.. Any ideas?
> Promoting others is not possible..I'm stucked..
>
> Thanks for ur help..

I haven't done that for a while. I believe it's /gquit.

On Sat, 28 May 2005 19:19:45 GMT, "Dirty Redpool"
<dirtredpooll@something.something> wrote:

>Khall wrote:
>> Hello
>> Maybe it is a silly question but i'm out of ideas.. I joined the
>> guild, then got promoted to guild master..Yet i don't want to be a
>> master.. How can i leave it then? /qguild doesnt work.. Any ideas?
>> Promoting others is not possible..I'm stucked..
>>
>> Thanks for ur help..
>
>I haven't done that for a while. I believe it's /gquit.

Guild master cant quit. You have to make someone else the leader.

You have to /gleader (INSERT GUILD MEMBER) that will make them the
Guild leader. Then its /gleave.

I think. This is off the top of my head, when i was a leader and had
to quit the guild :)

--
Gamertag: unclechibi
http://unclechibi.blogspot.com

On Sat, 28 May 2005 20:28:45 +0100, Alastair Foster
<uncleSPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMchibi@btinternet.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 May 2005 19:19:45 GMT, "Dirty Redpool"
><dirtredpooll@something.something> wrote:
>
>>Khall wrote:
>>> Hello
>>> Maybe it is a silly question but i'm out of ideas.. I joined the
>>> guild, then got promoted to guild master..Yet i don't want to be a
>>> master.. How can i leave it then? /qguild doesnt work.. Any ideas?
>>> Promoting others is not possible..I'm stucked..
>>>
>>> Thanks for ur help..
>>
>>I haven't done that for a while. I believe it's /gquit.
>
>Guild master cant quit. You have to make someone else the leader.
>
>You have to /gleader (INSERT GUILD MEMBER) that will make them the
>Guild leader. Then its /gleave.
>
>I think. This is off the top of my head, when i was a leader and had
>to quit the guild :)

WAIT

its /gquit !!

Thats it DOH!

--

i own a yacht wrote:
> Khall <khallay@interia.pl> wrote:
>
>>Hello
>>Maybe it is a silly question but i'm out of ideas.. I joined the guild, then
>>got promoted to guild master..Yet i don't want to be a master.. How can i
>>leave it then? /qguild doesnt work.. Any ideas? Promoting others is not
>>possible..I'm stucked..
>

> this is a different situation since you're gm, but it's funny how often
> this question is asked over general.

It's always funny asking this question and then seeing how many people de-guild
themselves while trying to answer :)