Offline Files Tab Missing

I have a computer running XP Home, I want to set it to use offline files and
in order to do that as you probably know, you first have to go to the Tools
menu under my computer, click on Folder options and then on the window that
appears click on the Offine Files tab and click enable offline files.

The problem I am having is that THERE IS NO OFFLINE FILES TAB on this
computer! I have searched high and low for a solution and have even repaired
the installation and installed all Windows components. So far nothing has
solved this problem. Any suggestions would be appriciated.

Thanks.

The Offline Files feature is only available with
Windows XP Professional.

Windows XP Home Edition Comparison Guide
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/home/howtobuy/choosing2.mspx

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP