Gnome faction quest?

Is there a repeatable quest for raising your reputation with the
Gnomes?

I really want my human priest to ride a mechanical chicken.

With the Night Elves, we could do the Morrowgrain quest, and with the
Humans, we can do the Lost Supplies quest, but I don't know of any
quest like that for the Gnomes.

thanks.

On 30 May 2005 12:01:28 -0700, "kenimojo@gmail.com"
<kenimojo@gmail.com> wrote:

>Is there a repeatable quest for raising your reputation with the
>Gnomes?

I don't think there is one...

>I really want my human priest to ride a mechanical chicken.

Go find the vendor and look at the striders - only usable by
gnomes/dwarves, all other races are too big.

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

ASKF <nospam@askf.dk> wrote in

> Blizzard shouldn't have picked cloth alone, herbalists should be able
> to turn in herbs, miners ors/bars and skinners their skins. This way
> there would only be a slight increase for all professions, instead of
> hurting 1 main and 1 sec. (First Aid).

Well of course the difference there is that herbs, ores, bars, and skins
are profession materials, while anyone can loot cloths.

--
~ Cyde Weys ~

Mana du vortes, mana du vortes
Aeria gloris, aeria gloris

"Cyde Weys" <cyde@umd.edu> wrote in message
> ASKF <nospam@askf.dk> wrote in
>
>> Blizzard shouldn't have picked cloth alone, herbalists should be able
>> to turn in herbs, miners ors/bars and skinners their skins. This way
>> there would only be a slight increase for all professions, instead of
>> hurting 1 main and 1 sec. (First Aid).
>
> Well of course the difference there is that herbs, ores, bars, and skins
> are profession materials, while anyone can loot cloths.

I think what he meant is all of it...places for each faction
that would take cloth, take bars/ore, take herbs, and
take skins. Like a separate NPC for each in a different
area...impacts all professions (still cloth more than others),
but then again, I've probably got 1K bars of metal laying
around in my bank in case they're needed for an engineering
project...
:)

On Tue, 31 May 2005 21:59:23 GMT, Matt Frisch
<matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote:

>Unlike Un'Goro soil, Runecloth can be gotten in lots of different places.

And it is not a 25% chance on a 10 minute cooldown.

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

Mark Rimer ytrede sig i <JI%me.43397$lQ3.18916@bignews5.bellsouth.net>
med dette:

>"Cyde Weys" <cyde@umd.edu> wrote in message
>> ASKF <nospam@askf.dk> wrote in
>>
>>> Blizzard shouldn't have picked cloth alone, herbalists should be able
>>> to turn in herbs, miners ors/bars and skinners their skins. This way
>>> there would only be a slight increase for all professions, instead of
>>> hurting 1 main and 1 sec. (First Aid).
>>
>> Well of course the difference there is that herbs, ores, bars, and skins
>> are profession materials, while anyone can loot cloths.
>
>I think what he meant is all of it...places for each faction
>that would take cloth, take bars/ore, take herbs, and
>take skins. Like a separate NPC for each in a different
>area...impacts all professions (still cloth more than others),
>but then again, I've probably got 1K bars of metal laying
>around in my bank in case they're needed for an engineering
>project...
>:)

You did understand what I was trying to express :)

I'm already spending a lotta time grinding humanoids, that don't give
XP, to get enough cloth. The problem is that a lotta others are grinding
the same nice spots, because they want the cloth for First Aid.

When there is yet another use for the cloth, it's gonna be really
crowded at those spots and at the second best spots too...
--
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he

Matt Frisch wrote:
> On Tue, 31 May 2005 03:01:35 GMT, Cyde Weys <cyde@umd.edu> scribed into the
> ether:
>>but runecloth?! Ugh, talking about jacking up the economy.
>
> Runecloth is so incredibly common it's ridiculous. Fairly easy to spend a
> short period of time in the plaguelands and come away with stacks and
> stacks and stacks. I stopped even bothering to put it up in the AH, cause
> nobody was buying it due to massive oversupply.
>
> Unlike Un'Goro soil, Runecloth can be gotten in lots of different places.

Especially, it drops like candy in all the "top end" instances.. that's
the reason why runecloth is cheaper than linen on some servers, there
are more level 60's hammering through UBRS than there are level 5's
killing Defias Cutpurses.

Cheers!
David...