How can I remove (un-install) AOL from my system?

Say,

Any suggestions for this? I am trying to remove AOL from my computer ...
never use it and it takes up good hard drive space ... I try to remove it
through "Control Panel" > "Add/Remove Programs" ... I click on it, and then
on remove ... but then it just freezes ... have tried several times ... but
cannot remove it successfully.

Must be under some lock & key deal ... anyone know how i can do an
"un-install" and get rid of it?

Thanks much,

Michael

--
Michael
1 answer Last reply

    Download the free thirty-day trial version of
    System Mechanic and use the Software Uninstaller
    utility. Visit: http://www.iolo.com/sm/5/index.cfm

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Michael" wrote:

    | Say,
    |
    | Any suggestions for this? I am trying to remove AOL from my computer ...
    | never use it and it takes up good hard drive space ... I try to remove it
    | through "Control Panel" > "Add/Remove Programs" ... I click on it, and then
    | on remove ... but then it just freezes ... have tried several times ... but
    | cannot remove it successfully.
    |
    | Must be under some lock & key deal ... anyone know how i can do an
    | "un-install" and get rid of it?
    |
    | Thanks much,
    |
    | Michael
    |
    | --
    | Michael

Configuration AOL Customization Windows XP