How can I remove (un-install) AOL from my system?

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Say,

Any suggestions for this? I am trying to remove AOL from my computer ...
never use it and it takes up good hard drive space ... I try to remove it
through "Control Panel" > "Add/Remove Programs" ... I click on it, and then
on remove ... but then it just freezes ... have tried several times ... but
cannot remove it successfully.

Must be under some lock & key deal ... anyone know how i can do an
"un-install" and get rid of it?

Thanks much,

Michael

--
Michael

Download the free thirty-day trial version of
System Mechanic and use the Software Uninstaller
utility. Visit: http://www.iolo.com/sm/5/index.cfm

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Michael" wrote:

| Say,
|
| Any suggestions for this? I am trying to remove AOL from my computer ...
| never use it and it takes up good hard drive space ... I try to remove it
| through "Control Panel" > "Add/Remove Programs" ... I click on it, and then
| on remove ... but then it just freezes ... have tried several times ... but
| cannot remove it successfully.
|
| Must be under some lock & key deal ... anyone know how i can do an
| "un-install" and get rid of it?
|
| Thanks much,
|
| Michael
|
| --