approach Nokia

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
July 16, 2004 6:49:59 PM

I have Nokia and a very good invention I wish to keep develop for them but I
as I am no tchnician, my project on th epaper is missing technical skills.
How should I manage this ?

More about : approach nokia

Anonymous
July 16, 2004 10:35:38 PM

cynthia wrote:
> I have Nokia and a very good invention I wish to keep develop for them
> but I as I am no tchnician, my project on th epaper is missing technical
> skills. How should I manage this ?

If you want to make money from it, I suggest you speak to a patent attorney.

Ben
July 17, 2004 2:03:45 PM

I did but I need to patent my inventio first and I need a technical opinion
on the technology to certify. That is my problem.