Closed Solved

Will the AMD FX 8350 bottleneck any GPU's?

Will that new AMD FX 8350 bottleneck any of the more powerful GPU's? If so, which ones?
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about will 8350 bottleneck
  1. Not really since it can overclock but compared to higher grade Intel on lower resolutions it will.
  2. Best answer
    Not to much. A bit on some poorly optimized games (like skyrim and it's ability to only handle two cores.)

However, it seems to be more futureproof. In games that use 4 or more cores, and for basically any multicore process, it can hold it's own against an i7. I would say that, overall, it is on par (or a bit better than) an i5 for games and everyday use.
  3. Best answer selected by klinkklink.
  4. KingOtaku said:
    Not to much. A bit on some poorly optimized games (like skyrim and it's ability to only handle two cores.)

However, it seems to be more futureproof. In games that use 4 or more cores, and for basically any multicore process, it can hold it's own against an i7. I would say that, overall, it is on par (or a bit better than) an i5 for games and everyday use.

You just answered my question AND made me feel better about my purchase! Thanks!
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs GPUs Bottleneck AMD