rhythm lights

Ok, I activated this on my razr, but how can you tell if it is working,
tried different settings but haven't noticed anything, do I need to
install/run another feature for it to work?

Capt.
1 answer Last reply
More about rhythm lights

    On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:12:46 -0500, "Capn" <capn@charter.net> wrote:

    >Ok, I activated this on my razr, but how can you tell if it is working,
    >tried different settings but haven't noticed anything, do I need to
    >install/run another feature for it to work?
    >
    >Capt.

    You have to have auto-answer when opening flip turned off

Cingular Light Internet Service Providers