  • Light
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
August 14, 2005 11:12:46 PM

Ok, I activated this on my razr, but how can you tell if it is working,
tried different settings but haven't noticed anything, do I need to
install/run another feature for it to work?

Capt.

More about : rhythm lights

Anonymous
August 15, 2005 1:49:11 PM

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:12:46 -0500, "Capn" <capn@charter.net> wrote:

>Ok, I activated this on my razr, but how can you tell if it is working,
>tried different settings but haven't noticed anything, do I need to
>install/run another feature for it to work?
>
>Capt.

You have to have auto-answer when opening flip turned off
!