Server Locations....

Does anyone know what the "Newest" PVE Server is in the same Time Zone
as Doomhammer ?

Thanks
5 answers Last reply
More about server locations

    Skywall is the newest PvE server. Almost a month old.

    PST time zone.

    "nvrsbr" <abryant1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know what the "Newest" PVE Server is in the same Time Zone
    > as Doomhammer ?
    >
    > Thanks

    MST would be beter, but ty for the quick reply :)

    Ok my next question is:

    Does anyone know if they are going to allow Transfers from Doomhammer
    to another Server ?

    > Go to www.worldofwarcraft.com, click ACCOUNT on left side and Move a
    > Character. You then have to login. Think theres another way to list where
    > to move and all but not sure about where.

    Yeah... I know how to move a character, but as of right now the
    transfers are closed.

    --
    Timps - Night Elf Hunter (60) on EU Burning Blade
    Pimpadin - Dwarf Paladin (44) on EU Burning Blade

Warcraft Games Servers Video Games