Server Locations....

Does anyone know what the "Newest" PVE Server is in the same Time Zone
as Doomhammer ?

Thanks

Skywall is the newest PvE server. Almost a month old.

PST time zone.

"nvrsbr" <abryant1@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Does anyone know what the "Newest" PVE Server is in the same Time Zone
> as Doomhammer ?
>
> Thanks

Ok my next question is:

Does anyone know if they are going to allow Transfers from Doomhammer
to another Server ?

> Go to www.worldofwarcraft.com, click ACCOUNT on left side and Move a
> Character. You then have to login. Think theres another way to list where
> to move and all but not sure about where.

Yeah... I know how to move a character, but as of right now the
transfers are closed.

Tim

--
Timps - Night Elf Hunter (60) on EU Burning Blade
Pimpadin - Dwarf Paladin (44) on EU Burning Blade