Recording a movie

Of WoW, how do you actually do it? Not that I have anything to show off,
only seen a few videos so far but makes you realise how good some people
are! Is it a mod or something, or does it involve tv cards and the like!

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 00:12:07 +0100, "Fugwump" <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:

>Of WoW, how do you actually do it? Not that I have anything to show off,
>only seen a few videos so far but makes you realise how good some people
>are! Is it a mod or something, or does it involve tv cards and the like!

Fraps :)

Google it

--
Gamertag: unclechibi
http://unclechibi.blogspot.com

"Fugwump" <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> Of WoW, how do you actually do it? Not that I have anything to show
> off, only seen a few videos so far but makes you realise how good
> some people are! Is it a mod or something, or does it involve tv
> cards and the like!

gamecam too

--
Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>