Recording a movie

Of WoW, how do you actually do it? Not that I have anything to show off,
only seen a few videos so far but makes you realise how good some people
are! Is it a mod or something, or does it involve tv cards and the like!
3 answers Last reply
More about recording movie

    On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 00:12:07 +0100, "Fugwump" <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Of WoW, how do you actually do it? Not that I have anything to show off,
    >only seen a few videos so far but makes you realise how good some people
    >are! Is it a mod or something, or does it involve tv cards and the like!

    Fraps :-)

    Google it

    --
    Gamertag: unclechibi
    http://unclechibi.blogspot.com

    "Fugwump" <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
    > Of WoW, how do you actually do it? Not that I have anything to show
    > off, only seen a few videos so far but makes you realise how good
    > some people are! Is it a mod or something, or does it involve tv
    > cards and the like!

    gamecam too

    --
    Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    I use Fraps and I'm happy of it.
    "Fugwump" <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
    > Of WoW, how do you actually do it? Not that I have anything to show off,
    > only seen a few videos so far but makes you realise how good some people
    > are! Is it a mod or something, or does it involve tv cards and the like!

Movies World Of Warcraft Video Games