ChEaPeSt PoSsIbLe GaMiNg RiG WiTh 2 GtX 670

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celi0

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
So I need the CHEAPEST possible gaming rig that can max out all games. But not anything to cheap with a processor that can't handle the big games. Mainly a graphical rig because I want 2 670's the cheapest possible 670's like the 2gb ftw not the 4gb version. I want to go sli with them but if you can give me some cheaper cards that can perform better then them that would great. So feel free to post rigs without the 670's but perform the same if not better.

Celi0

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
hhmmm you people get irritated extremely easily. :sarcastic:

Just answer my question I do not know how to change the title anyway so answer please.

you happy??? your lucky I said please

G

why do i think the OP isn't really serious and put forth an effort?

oH yEaH, iT jUsT cAmE tO mE.

Celi0

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
AcTuAllY JuST A SlIgHT CoNtRaDiCtIoN LoOk At ThE FiRsT CoMmEnT!!!! WhIcH Is A QuEsTiOn YoU DoN'T JuSt AnSwEr A QuEsTiOn By LoOkInG At ThE TiTlE, I GuEsS YoU WoUlD.

Now lets stop this ridiculous game you bunch of children.

G

\/\/0\/\/, dUD3. 7|-|1$ 1$ $0 L337! 937 4 (3L3r0|\| (PU 4|\|D 4 |-|61 /\/\07|-|3rB04rD \/\/17|-| \/4LU3 1066 r4/\/\. 17 \/\/1LL 7074LL'/ p\/\/|\| |\|00B$ 0|\| bpH3 0|\|L1|\|3 /\/\4P$!

Celi0

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
Do I type like that all the time??? NO where does it say kids type like that??? NOWHERE

But it is known that kids keep copying others in a ridiculing way!!!!

SNM

Celi0

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012

Just post it again or just use another account. ;)

pacioli

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010
My five year old daughter does this too... She comes up to me all angrylike and says... "I'm Hungry!"
I stare at her for a bit and ask her if she needs something.
Then she says... "I want food!"
I stare at her quizzically and explain to her that she should ask for the food politely if she wants it...
Then finally she will say, "Daddy, can I please have something to eat?"
Then I tell her, "Yes honey what would you like"

So I ask myself... "When did they start letting five year old girls register accounts on Toms H?"

Celi0

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
Copy and paste!!! don't take that long. btw I'm the ignorant one when you get angry at a title loooooooooooool

Celi0

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
First of all how can a title be unpolite does it have inappropriate words??? Exclamation marks etc etc should I go on.

pacioli

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2010

You started out as silly and juvenile... Then you moved on to unclear and vague in your post... From there you went to rude, offensive, and racist in the thread...

Now you've graduated to ignorant and bewildered...

G

now say byE bYe . . .

Celi0

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012

Ok the title might be a little annoying but not something to not answer a question for. Like I said before did it have inappropriate words in it??? No was it in a harsh way that would offend someone??? No it wasn't.

Unclear and vague??????? That's completely wrong I wrote everything normally wrote 4-5 lines!!! about whats the cheapest 670 build. So thats very clear. Thank you very much.

Rude and offensive??? Don't even know where that cam from.

Ignorant and bewildered??? Your the ignorant one's as you get extremely angry, frustrated and ridiculing someone JUST BECAUSE OF A CAPITALIZED TITLE!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SNM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personal insults? Check.
Idiot-typing? Check.

Banned from my areas of moderation? Check.

Tread lightly if you want to keep your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.